Blizzard needs to address this (DH)

I was just in an Ashran where a tank DH out did the DMG of even the Boomie WITH AA and also out healed the top BG healer by x4 as much!! It took no exaggeration 15-20 people to kill him alone while he was soloing our base. What is going on a blizzard that things like this are allowed to happen.

I have a screen shot of the 10M DMG and the 21M healing done. He never had AA once

1 Like

It’s a tank spec. That’s what they do.

right…so out dpsing the dps means no need for those anymore let’s all just tank. OH and he out healed the healers so done with those…YAY WOLRD OF TANK CRAFT!

watch out hes got a screen shot!!

Your AA must have been in twill greys. Boomkin should be easily cresting 10mil+ with that if the Ashran is long enough.

you r not supposed to group next to them that means ur giving dhs free healing

its possible that the healers werent as geared aswell

False alarm guys,

OP’s a guardian main.

3 Likes

There are other things that can contribute to this, but the main ingredients that make this possible are:

• The size of health pools that can be achieved in Ashran
  • Vengeance tier bonus when you have many targets around you.

So other than a good cc chain, or massive burst, the best way to counter it is to avoid big groups around the DH.

And yes, you can outdo everyone in damage and healing metrics, but it usually still ends with low KD ratios, like 0-4. Vast majority of that damage is slow burn on many targets that leads nowhere, and that healing is all on yourself. Still can help heaps if it helps your team push for an advantage, or when taking on the enemy boss.

For contrast, a Hunter with AA might do less damage than a VDH doing that, but they’d often end with 40+ killing blows.

1 Like

I was just gonna say…so says the druid. :wink:

Nerf guardians and that leggo into the ground. Guardian druids are raid bosses right now, it’s ridiculous.

Did he have AA?

lol pretty sure it’s illegal for druids to complain about Ashran.

Also why say you have a screenshot then not post the screenshot?

I assure you, tank dh is not what’s broken in this game

1 Like

True dat! It’s the mages! GRRR

And yeah OP, tanks are very very annoying in Ashran. But, DHs are far from being the most powerful class on that map.

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I can’t stand em’!

They blink, get a free blazing barrier, and act smug because they know they can’t be killed. Then these mages bounce around with an unprotected combust, and they whine about it getting dispelled/stolen… Ugh!

Here’s to hoping for more mage nerfs :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

1 Like

We’ll get them! I think the next thing they need to nerf is the conduit to reduce the blink cooldown to ensure fury warriors have higher uptimes on mages.

I swear, if I use my racial and night fae shapeshift, I’m sometimes able to kite them. That’s not OK.

Amen sister, long live the zug

1 Like

i just vs that dh and won , hes not comp unkillable it just takes a few ppl to keep killing him . I looked at his buffs , he had the frontline buff so thats just my guess idk .

`https://imgur.com/a/13h0TjK

no if its the same tank dh i think it is then n he didnt have AA at all just frontline buff and he kept teleporting into the boss room trying to solo our boss