Blizzard Messed Up (again) - Marks of Honor

I’m not sure if Blizzard is trying to intentionally kill the hype of their own game, but the extended extended maintenance left a lot of us blindsided. That, combined with a 4am east coast release, has just ruined any vision of a successful prepatch launch I had.

I had over 6 hours of BG marks of honor in my mailbox waiting for me that all are now gone due to this maintenance period. All gone now.

Did you submit a ticket about the lost mail? Complaining here won’t do much.

4 Likes

Ticket submitted already with a 13 hour wait. And yes, this is the CS section of the forum so it’s in the correct place.

Yeah, not a whole lot can be done about it here. The devs and QA don’t come here for complaints and feedback. This is a player run forum with moderator support. Since you already submitted a ticket, you are just gonna have to wait til it answered.

6 Likes

It shall be noted the s is for support, but it’s not a direct pass to service, which is what the ticket is for. This is a player to player discussion forum, with more moderation than others, but no direct contact with a GM. Hopefully the ticket is answered soon, the wait time is actually down from what it used to be, but may rise again as TBC is released.

4 Likes

You will have to wait on your ticket. Customer Support is not Customer Service. This forum is one for players to assist other players. As such, there are neither GMs, Devs, QA or the like who come here. Our Blues, while pretty rad, are SFAs and are here to offer insight and advice, and to moderate this forum.

Your ticket will be answered in the order that it was received, so you will have to just wait on that - or if some fix comes down the line since it seems others are reporting similar issues.

4 Likes

Those are quest items, and quest items were deleted. That is actually intended.

8 Likes