Blizzard let's you make a new spec

Blizzard let’s you make a new spec for your class (or any other/s).

What is that spec?

Gladiator for warriors

Sword and board babyyyy

29 Likes

IDK…Healing Deathknights?

3 Likes

Necromancer so that the forums would finally stop crying for it.

11 Likes

Earthwarden tanking spec for Shaman

36 Likes

A healing Warlock

3 Likes

Tinker - hero class for Goblins/Gnomes only. If they can do it for elves, they can do it for us wee folk.

:cookie:

17 Likes

Yes! More gladiator spec!

2 Likes

Survival hunter, but instead of being a dumb melee class, you use a bow/gun and shoot people and you could have abilities like “Explosive Shot”, or “Black Arrow”.

19 Likes

New Class: Nerfinator

“Use your evil powers gifted to you by Blizzard to nerf specs that are already low tier, rendering them useless - especially effective against Shamans”

Has great utility by buffing rogues, mages, warlocks, and hunters.

2 Likes

They’ll give it to Vulpera and Mechagnomes too :confused:

2 Likes

Warrior healers that heal by yelling

8 Likes

Then you wake up.

Fire healing for mage.

1 Like

A Light DPS spec for priests. Smite all who oppose you!

It would be cool though. Shadow being the only DPS option is kind of limiting if you don’t like healing. A Light caster counterpart would be nice.

8 Likes

A spell casting rouge Spells would be mostly shields, crowd control, buffs and debuffs. Call the new spec a Bard (the songs are the spells).

2 Likes

A Priest that heals through DPS … o wait…

2 Likes

Whatever amalgamation I created in Ascension WoW. That character was fun af.

Got the big fat instant cast shadow bolts from corruption, curse of exhaustion, holy nova, and a bunch of melee abilities.

Literally unkillable because of holy nova.

2 Likes

Warlock Apothecary. Vulpera already have a racial ability to throw bottles and monks can drink bottles. I think it could work throwing stuff around and creating buffs and such.

4 Likes

For my spec I will be changing Rogue a bit. Outlaw becomes full on Combat Rogue again no pistol shot or anything.

Add a 4th spec: Gunslinger, the whole spec is built around dual wielding pistols, short to mid range. I want this spec so bad.

4 Likes