Blizzard, let's level here

Look Blizzard I get it.

This year has been tough. We’ve had to make major adjustments to our daily lives. I know this year has affected me, and I’m sure it’s affected plenty of you as well.

I know commitment is hard, and you should never promise something that you can’t deliver. It’s scary knowing that the reaction you get may not be what you’re expecting. It’s okay, I really understand.

But it’s been long enough, and I’m ready to grow with you Blizzard. I really am, but you need to meet me halfway. Life is all about taking risks, and even if you don’t think you’re ready you give it a shot anyway.

Everyone reacts differently when it comes to change, and you might be worried that you won’t satisfy me. But it’s been so long Blizzard, my expectations aren’t too high. The first time is a freebie anyway so don’t worry. But the teasing, God the teasing makes it so much worse. It’s almost unbearable. Just please Blizzard, get it over with and let us enjoy this next chapter…

together.

I agree, they just need to tell us when the prepatch date is already.

3 Likes

I agree, lets go into this DH nerf together.

13 Likes

What did I just read?

4 Likes

that’s quite the flowery letter just to show you have no patience.

1 Like

Push the patch to October 13th!

1 Like

this sounds like a creepy love story…

Do you have a crush on Blizzard? No offense but…you have low standards.

1 Like

I feel like I was not supposed to read this…

2 Likes

What’s creepy about it?

Think it was a weird love letter.

4 Likes

Blizzard and I love long walks on the beach.

4 Likes

Blizzard is flaky man. She tags you along and then doesn’t deliver

I think I need an adult.

1 Like

I am an adult.

Once you figure it out please tell me.

I also agree. Blizzard you should commit to sharing this popcorn with me.

Seriously why is everything with them some giant drawn out game. They know when they’re releasing the patch. Just tell us.

To be honest, this is one thing that I don’t hold against the development team. I’m sure they would have extended the release date if it was within their control.

But you have to remember that the release dates are essentially dictated by Corporate after a certain completion threshold is crossed in development. This is so Executives can hit their shareholder guidance targets that they provide to Wall Street.

I’m ready, Blizzard should be ready too.

No… you are not.

TFS ftw :frowning: