Blizzard is trying to sabotage their own game

Blizzard is going to sabotage their own game. 2k+ damage from just 2 dots WTF are SPs.

I didn’t play Ehn and never planned too… even while they have been OP. Ele is very easily shut down but left alone to cast is very deadly. I’m ok with that… but having a SP dots do even more damage, like does anyone at blizzard play their own game? Just makes no sense.

How are you not instantly removing void plague from yourself as a shaman?

4 Likes

he needs that gcd to puuuuuuump.

Cataclysm comes out soon. War Within is going to have a “nostalgic feel”. I don’t think sabotaging their game is the goal.

Classic Andy skill level.

TLDR: "Oh noes, my health dropped to 0% over the span of 18 secs! while he was running away from, NuUuUrrFfF ThEm BlUzZaRd!!!

ps: use cleansing totem/earth shock their hard cast. sounds crazy, riiiiiight?

1 Like

With the state of Pallies and priests I expect horde to get instant bg q’s. 80% of ally teams are them 2 classes.

doesn’t spamming dispel use a crap ton of mana though while the priest just keeps reapplying it You might get 1 global if in-between the dispel if you aren’t feared/silenced/or the priest is purple mode

Gotta love the forum arena masters.

I should’ve posted on my rogue. Then I would’ve gotten “stun them to death”. lol

Obviously I can remove VP from myself. But, I feel sorry for those MANY other classes that cant.

every class can.

What? Say hello to Hunter, Rogue, War, Druid (?), Mage (sw:p only and wasted an iceblock to get rid of them).

consumes are something everyone has access to.

1 Like

smh… nuff said.

Dummies on the forum will whine, but there’s a reason SP is so good:

Everything they do is instant cast. Their burst, their mitigation, their healing, their dots, their cc, their silence.

What they do is instant cast DOT (which now crits) you with plague, Pain, and Vampiric then pop their pets: eye, Homoculi, Shadow Fiend (which is about 30% of your HP per hit) ALL while moving and then hit Disperse so you cannot damage them back while you die. It’s a toss up if they have Shadow Word: Death execute or the heal (which is also instant cast LOL)

Absolutely zero counterplay. If you melee, they fear. If you ranged, they silence. It’s OP as all hell. Unless you get the opener against them in a surprise attack, you will lose every single time against a SP of equal skill or better.

1 Like

I’m sure I’m not the best at pvp but I’ve been doing pretty well lately nonetheless. I had a match yesterday in WSG and this one SP was just dominating the field. They are definitely slippery, deadly, enemies. I definitely think it might need looking into, they def seem a touch too strong atm, but again I’m no expert.

Do you know the range of earth shock with way of earth on?

You really think an spriest will let you close in on them like that!? Lol

Oh and try to time your tremor totem with their instant fear… it doesn’t work as the totem has a pulse. Pre lay the tremor totem? They will range it, wand it , silence you then fear bomb you.

1 Like

only way to make pvp fair is strip everyone to loin cloths and give rocks and stikes to use for the melee types and the rock, paper sissors emote for the magic casters.

than we can hear someone has bigger rocks that hit harder but small rocks can throw further or someone has fingers and always beat a caster with hooves haahh

To be fair, Shadow Priests do have a spell called silence that prevents you from casting spells. It’s pretty non-interactive to have a DoT tick for 450 damage and another DoT tick for 300 while you can’t cast.

In my eyes, first aid should get cheaply accessible inoculates that ward against disease - would be a fun player-driven solution ti Shadow Priest dominance. And before people say you shouldn’t need a consume, you often need a FAP to beat a rogue, I don’t see a problem with a disease ward consumable. And no, not SPP, that already gets eaten up by SW:P / SW:D pretty easily

It would be nice to have actual counter plays. I dont want any class to be nerf into the ground but definitely not too oppressive.