Blizzard is time

Give us Orges. We been asking for this for years. Give alliance vyrkul as well and do something useful with them. EDIT: Blizz can absolutely make this work FYI. Metzen was even discussing about adding orges as a playable race in game and he said he wanted to get to it. Orges need to be more then a joke race right now.

6 Likes

Orges 2020
make it so!

1 Like

It would be the best thing to come out of 2020 so far

1 Like

Was this thread not good enough for you, you had to make your own?

More support for Orges the better.

1 Like

Or-ges. yep.

Ewww, Orges no way, they are not so smart. I don’t think Alliance will be too excited about more humanoid races and more horse mounts.

Rouge Orges lol

1 Like

Yeah, Im trying to understand why people would want to play an overly-large, bafoon-looking and acting race… that wears a diaper.

“hurr hurr, Van Cleef pay big fer yer head!”

I have the ogre costume toy, I can keep it up 100% of the time. I usually keep it up while leveling alts since my leveling armor looks garbage.
I love its animations, would love to play it as a race

Ogre costume plus feral dash make me giggle everytime

2 Likes

Think how awesome it would be to play a two headed ogre mage. The heads could argue the entire time.

2 Likes

And you have to name each head.

2 Likes

Well to be fair to the OP every single topic on GD has more then one thread usually. I would imagine that its rare for there every to be only one made.

Also OP Vrykul might be kind of cool for the Alliance :+1:

I’ll admit, this made me giggle. It would be interesting.

2 Likes

Better yet, you get paired up with another random player and you fight each other for control.

1 Like

Id very much like to have Ogres, they’ve been a core Horde race since the inception of Warcraft and it’d be nice to have the opportunity to be a towering ogre warrior smashing heads left and right…Tauren are pretty good but the tail swishing back and forth distracts me.

1 Like

Maybe 10.0 or later. Not 9.0.