Blizzard: Is rooftop exploiting bannable or not!?

Are you daft? The whole point of this thread is i do report and its not getting ppl banned or otherwise. Same ppl there the next day. I’ll take 10 screenshots and post them - would take literally 2 days

It doesnt matter, you can just kill someone in the middle of everlook, then run away and the guards de-aggro anyway, I do it all the time. Everlook is not safe.

1 Like

I don’t care if its safe. I love it.

Point is if its NOT bannable - tell me so i can be the douchebag raining fire on ppl from the roofs. If its bannable BAN THE PEOPLE DOING IT.

I know blizzard doesn’t care about classic but step up

yeah, but you were not explioting the guards AI, you had to run away.

1 Like

There is a PVP solution to this problem, blizzard isnt going to ban people for something that has an easy PVP solution, why people think this is ban worthy is beyond me.

Are they glitching under the ground and killing you through the ground? No, then shut up and PVP them, they are using terrain to their advantage. There are multiple spots you can stand on the ground and guards do not aggro you, this is no different.

1 Like

It is bannable, according to this tread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sitting-on-a-flight-master-is-considered-zone-disruption/376525

This guy was bodyblocking the other facton’s flightmaster to trick players into clicking him, and Blizzard warned him it’s a banable offence. And that it falls under the same umbrella as attacking from a rooftop

It’s not bannable. Get over it.

1 Like

yeah, no it doesnt. that incident couldnt be further from this one. worlds apart. galaxies apart. bye.

So someone that is on your faction, that you cant PVP and is blocking a flight point (and even then you can get around this via camera work) is the same as someone standing on a rooftop of a different faction, and PVPing you away from the flight master?

WHAT!? LOL!!! How you you make that leap? This must be a troll but with these forums, Poe’s law is in place and I cant tell, maybe someone can help me out.

One has a PVP solution, the other doesn’t.

If you read the thread, it was actually a player from the opposing faction sitting on the flight master of their opponent. So players would misclick and the guards would attack the people trying to use the flight master.

Zone Disruption

It is. Make a ticket and move on. Take an SS. Sucks Blizzard slow at things… Many things… Might be due fact most of them are “Artistic.”

1 Like

These people are correct. Getting up there is not bannable. Getting up there and attacking other flagged players up there is probably not bannable. Getting up there and attacking players on the ground where the guards can’t reach you is definitely bannable.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

You never mentioned that you reported it. Lol, calm done G.

Gotta remember, Bobby Kotick fired the majority of the customer service staff, aka GMs. 800 people got let go. The GMs to enforce things have long been gone.

1 Like

Four and a half bars until 60, heheheheh. Also: I’ve killed my fair share of 60s in world PvP already. You can withdraw your post, but that doesn’t change the fact that I’ve already read it. LOL @ you too, dude.

I only took it off because you can’t make two comments in a row you dope LOL.

Uh, but, you can? Nice try. :wink:

Look at me, I made two comments in a row! Ahhh, the bad men are coming to get me!

Imagine not being 60 after 3 months LOL

1 Like

Imagine coming up with an original burn? Oh, wait, you can’t. It’s not your fault that you’re a bit slow. There, there, it’s okay. :hugs: