Blizzard involved in a coverup!

You forgot to remove the artifacts off one of them checky marks.

9 Likes

I like how the one check mark is slightly off color and crusty while the rest are normal :dracthyr_a1:

11 Likes

I’d swiotch to gnome in a heartbeat

1 Like

Idk what that is? I took a screenshot of the webpage. I know the Gnome Paladin on looks a bit strange. Let me see if I can find the original thread where they posted it.

Some other comments were curious about Gnome paladins.

https://i.imgur.com/98lCH9v.png

I think you’re using the outdated version. The latest one I found shows that they’re including Gnome and Panda demon hunters, but removing Panda monks??? I guess I’m officially cancelled.

6 Likes

Here is thread.

When they posted it I think they messed up and revealed their plans for Gnome paladins and worgen shamans, but changed it! Other commenters even mention the odd new “unannounced” class/race combos.

So, now I want a Gnome Paladin! We’ve been bamboozled. The greatest of offenses.

(I also commented :grin: )

Mistakes happen bro :person_shrugging:
Or maybe they intended to do it but ran out of time. There will be more combos in the future no worries.

Desperately need more Druids and Pallys. Though I actually dunno why only KT are Druids when humans of the Alliance literally been living with them forever (Nelfs and later the pups that are also human wtf?).

1 Like

Ironically Human Shamans exist…but are not playable.

2 Likes

x files theme intensifies

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to the Pandaren Monks there…

I’d say that is more Kultiran Shamans but like small bodies

1 Like

The Forsaken won’t want Calia around if they too can’t be paladin

too bad pally is a $ h i t class now and no one will want to play

2 Likes

As in skinny Kul Tirans?

:cityscape: :city_sunset: :cityscape: :city_sunset:

2 Likes

You play it!

:rofl:

for now. untill i see how garbage it is in DF
its not looking good man

blizz does bait and switch a lot :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting on Mechagnome Druids… because…

2 Likes

You know they were Gilneans first before they were Walking Woof Generators, right?

Worgen Totems would look pretty sweet, I dunno how to describe what I’m imagining but I can see like, some cool gothic looking, Tim Burton-esque totems.

Also why does the tick mark for gnome look like a brighter color than the other tickmarks?

Notice how it’s more white to the other tickmarks, which are like a light beige at most?

2 Likes

Gnome Pally Table Crossed Out Luuni explodes into fruit
I even fixed the check mark color! :wink:.

The real reason gnomes can’t be paladins: Aponi’s heightism.
Poster saying you have to be this high to be a paladin with small WoW races

7 Likes