Blizzard I’ll make you a deal

Let my WW Monk keep Serenity and Skyreach…

Let my MM Hunter keep Chakram and Steel Trap…

And you can keep your boring new Hero Talents.

Deal?

I can’t be the only one who is sick and tired of watching these abilities I love and have enjoyed for years get the Thanos snap every time a new expansion launches.

As for the new Hero trees, I don’t want to come across as a negative Nancy but I gotta tell ya, I’ve been testing these on the beta and this has to be the most bland and uninspired new system I’ve seen them add in recent years. Covenant abilities were more exciting than this and that says a lot.

Majority of the Hero talents are either “chance to proc a buff granting haste stacking up to 5” or they are just flat damage modifiers, I mean come on…I read a patch note that said Rising sun kicks damage was being reduced by 10%, and then one of our hero talents is a damage modifier that “increases Rising sun kick damage by 10%”…bruh.

Meh. Serenity has been a pretty irrelevant skill for a long time, so I’m not sad to see it go. I think it’s seen more use in DF than any other time that I can remember…and that was just for single target builds.

How about: no.

1 Like

Idc about steel trap getting axed, but I’ve enjoyed chakrams. Playing around those dmg windows breaks up the monotony of the current mm rotation.

I have a better deal , just reroll warrior and you are sissy proof