Blizzard, Hunters deserve an update

Saying that I think they are fine is not dismissive.

And asking if they are playing on beta, is very much relevant to this discussion. Because if they haven’t played it then them just repeating what others said really counts for very little.

You’re not only saying they are fine. That’s the issue, you’re going beyond that and implying that they are incorrect about how they personally feel about a class, that they play.

The data is there, with or without playing the beta. There are things that are mechanically incorrect with hunters right now, an example being an extremely long cast time on pet rez that can result in you being perma locked out of recasting your pet in PvP.

You can obtain this data, without actual physically playing because the math is directly in front of us to use.

So to dismiss their opinions because they are “not in the beta” is not constructive, and makes you look like you’re raging/passive aggressive towards someone because you disagree.

7 Likes

I do not play Paladin so I do not feel I have the right to be the messenger for you Paladins but I do hope you guys also get what you need to enjoy and have fun with the spec and class you love.

I already stated before I am not? You are asking for an answer which was already stated before as if asking if I have the right to complain about something. Most of the stuff I posted as issues I also stated as things repeatedly said in the Beta Hunter Thread by numerous testers.

I’m not asking Blizzard to do any change I WANT, I’m asking blizzard to literally just do anything. Hunters haven’t had a single core or talent change since the very first alpha build.

4 Likes

they give updates when there are updates to give.

1 Like

I still see no reason why you seem to feel the need to shut me down for asking for one as if I should not be allowed to ask for said updates.

I would see a point if I were to be insulting or rudely demanding for things, But all I am is asking. Much the same as Shadow Priests have done before me.

4 Likes

Nonsense. Unshackle the rest of us!

3 Likes

mind flaying on the move sounds fun ^^

2 Likes

without a 450% or higher dps buff in SL hunters wont be able to compete much in most cases

I’d be fine with Hunter.

I’m even fine if you want to BUFF hunter.

Just please give pets a tether range, why can hunters effectively attack you from 100+ meters away.

They just need to ad some mobility back to MM maybe through a conduit or possibly as a tier bonus when they eventually bring back tier sets in SL.

I’m sure number passes will make Hunter at least viable by the time Shadowlands releases, I’m not worried about our numbers at all. I just want Blizzard to at least give us some of the mechanical changes we so direly need.

1 Like

I kind of wished they would of given all Stampede that way even MM would have a opportunity to pull their stable out from time to time.

Pets do have a range. Granted its very long but they will despawn after a certain distance.

2 Likes

One does not have to be on the beta to know there are issues . All one has to do is got to the Beta Forums and read what issues their are in the Beta Classes and Covenant Forums to see what is going right or wrong with their class and get the info from those in the Beta seeing the problems

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/in-development/shadowlands-beta-classes-and-covenants/246

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea that a handful of people getting to decide how a class is.

I have gone through the process with my main of having a tiny group of people complain and make suggestions for my class and blizzard changed it to what they said and then next expansion changed it back because it was terrible.

So no, I am not going to go by what someone says on those forums.

So you are not going to go by what people testing are saying but yet giving the OP a hard time that his opinion is irrelevant because he is not on the Beta.

Oh yeah you’re just looking for a reason to argue .

8 Likes

Playing on a hunter makes me sad. If I really miss hunters, I hop on Classic for a bit. Strange how a 15 year old iteration of a class feels better to play than its modern counterpart.

I’m just an individual asking for change. I feel I have the right to complain as much as you have the right to say you like it.

I am not either stating that you liking current hunter is wrong. But I don’t see how that you like current Hunter gives you any right to try and shut me down just because I have a different opinion, that’s just rude.

6 Likes

I would say that most people would like to promote their discontent or feedback through this forum regarding a class or spec that, they truly do see a lack of communication for. I don’t think OP was trying to convey a message of “change things to my liking” but rather “communicate or elaborate what the idea or possible changes you have planned for this”, doesn’t even have to be a blue post, while those are appreciated. Just seeing actual changes would quell some concerns for any class that hasn’t seen some consisten form of communication in terms of their mechanical toolkit being reviewed or updated in SL.

7 Likes

I would just love some talents in survival to be made baseline and give better choices. Many of them feel they should be.

1 Like