Blizzard hire me, i'll work for free

4 out of 5 dentists agree. The 5th just opened up a new implant clinic. Rocks or sugar rot, he still gets paid. He also takes grape nut survivors.:smiley:

1 Like

A lot of overly serious responses here. Weird. Anyway. I think we can all agree Dwarf weapon clipping and weapons clipping through cloaks is annoying.

So… 10 dollars.

Someone has to be paid to train you on their software. Someone has to set up your computer, login, email, and campus access. Do you think this all happens for free?

1 Like

Im anarchist, i don’t know nor care about the rules or laws.

All i need is respective software, responsible for race/equipments animation, so i can work in proper adjustments.

If blizzard like my job, you can keep it, if blizz don’t like it just scrap and ignore me, i don’t need credit for it.

But thanks for all the suggestions anyway, maybe i can try this in the future.

Your opinion the subject is noted. However what you think, is not going to govern reality in this case. Blizzard does not share your perspective and by law has to follow the labor regulations.

Failure to do so gets them sued by the State - and they recently went through all that so I doubt they are anxious to do that again.

They are not going to give you access to any of their intellectual property, equipment, assets, or anything else.

You may have great ideas, but unless you get hired, you won’t be able to implement them at Blizzard.

There are free or low cost game design platforms out there though. You can always start working on your own projects for fun. Those help build your portfolio/project demos you can use for interviews where ever you decide to apply. Who knows, maybe you will be like Concerned Ape and make your own game from scratch then be super successful. His game is Stardew Valley for reference.

I understand, so I’ll probably have to try to get hired, then perform the service I want and then leave the company later.

I’m not looking for money or a permanent job, I’m just looking for the respective solutions.

Along with this can you fix the placement of bows in hands so they sit properly and don’t float. A HUGE example would be how female Draenei hold their bows but even the new bow on the trading post doesn’t sit right in Night Elf hands (either male or female) and this problem seems to be getting worse over time.

Thats a good point, i’ll think about it after solve clipping weapons, two handed axes and hammers.

it seems that after blizzard made paladins’ 2 handed hammers in warcraft 3 they lost all its ability to make similar huge and imponent hammers.

1 Like

Can you fix S4 pvp stuff? S4 Elite PVP Set - Not Updated to Reflect Winning Tier

Its already fixed, you can get respective tier appearance if you catalyst your pieces into tiers.

Blizzard. Hire me. But I won’t work for free and I won’t make any silly promises about making things more fun for people.

I think I’m the man for the job as it stands.

Did you have any problems installing the trial software? I’m really anxious to see your work.

It’s quite exciting!

1 Like

Don’t do things for free especially with them.

Get paid for your time.

I’m at work, i’ll try later when im home.
If this software is fun i’ll upload on youtube so you can see my abilities.

1 Like

I use Autodesk software to measure parts on CNC mills. They do a decent job with that, but I haven’t tried their computer gaming side. Hopefully you like it.:+1:

1 Like

Looks complex as f… holy :joy: :joy: :joy:

I would support your cause but no shaman buffs is a no go…

Making enhancement majority melee is a buff because it will increase class testosterone for 500%. You will smash puny weaklings through hits of thunder.

My apologies
You got my full support

1 Like