Blizzard has done the unthinkable - unite the player base

Nah they also made the tool sort by group size and role.

That will make it even easier for tanks to form groups and shame dps by displaying groups they aren’t in.

You should’ve spoke up more against #somechanges then.

2 Likes

A noble goal, but with nothing other than a ilvl nerf of toc and icc very very stupidly implemented.

1 Like

Then i am mistaken and i applaud them for working on it. It’s still not as good as the retail one, but its a start. I still have zero faith they can do a item squish properly.

I would be okay with a smart change if their track record with changes wasn’t dog doo.

#nochanges

The game is under attack by Dev’s that haven’t listened to the community for 8 years. We are fighting every day, raise your swords and axes.

They literally listened mere hours ago:

The devs do listen. They just don’t listen to tantrums.

1 Like

Explain RDF

Oh it’s going to be great as a tank trying to form a group, DPS lol have fun.

Yeah I think the item squish is tackling a whole new level of balancing. Tweaking their LFG tool was one thing but finding a way to compensate balance for entirely changed gear and how it affects secondaries is something else.

If they simply buff abilities, they can make some gear redundant. If they don’t, many classes especially warrior will be hit disproportionately. I wonder why they couldn’t consider a short ToC phase and a buffed ICC as a substitute.

Explain RDF

I did.

2 Likes

I’m re-rolling to a pallie. Heal for raids, tank for badges and farming. I’ll be fine, but DPS…

in before they gut the naxx 25 badge libram :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll be tanking on this character, just won’t be doing as many alts. Oh well I guess raid logging is social interaction.

The trolls derail eachother and it turns into a nightmare.

That’s neither sides arguments fault.

The reason listed in a blue post for removal is innacurate, and should be solidified with a poll.

We haven’t had that yet, regardless of which side of the argument you stand on. Where was the listening done at?

Happy to have a real conversation about pro’s and con’s. Not happy to have it derailed by both parties.

Why is it inaccurate? Because you’ve said so?

Game design isn’t a democracy.

Anti-RDF, the side that gives constructive feedback.

1 Like

Ya that other Bloom gets his panties in a bunch sometimes.

You mean Kris Zierhul, one of the original designers from WoTLK who worked on itemization

Ah so one of the ones who didn’t move on and is responsible for retail?

How exactly is retail doing compared to wrath? Blizzard stopped posting the sub counts long ago so we only know how badly they were doing as of WoD.

It’s starting.

I asked simply for a Blizzard Official Poll, since they cite “we agree with the community”.

That was all.

I understand there are two sides, but many factors that go into the two sides. I wholeheartedly believe it is both good and bad if it was implemented.

So, to reiterate, where was the listening to the community that was cited as the reason? (I’ll wait while you get mad and derail it)

Edit: Game design is not a democracy, but saying that they agree with the community eludes to us having a say in it, which is incorrect.

This decision was made under false pretenses, and used the community as a scape goat. Blizzard should own the change and move forward, not pass the buck onto people that had no say.

he literally came back - original designers weren’t happy with the power creep and scaling.

Same reason why they devised sunwell radiance but they felt that wasn’t a very fun way to squish itemization.