Blizzard has 100% ruined PVP and Ranking for Alliance

Basic facts should have proofs.

Wow another great intellectual and useless data. Do you work for Alex Jones?

I mean, look at Horde to Alliance ratios on pvp servers. The majority of them are strongly Horde favored. this isn’t hard.

no the alliance ruined it.

That isn’t proof of your claim.

Go play horde then if you don’t want to lose. Easy solution. You picked the worse faction with quitters.

But he wants to win all of the games while not having a queue.

You’re always so charming.

That ability is still very much alive. What was lost was the ability to organize players who actually want to participate and win instead of afk or botting.

1 Like

The players have no control to patch out premades due to horde whining.

The players have no control over which implimentation of alterac valley they get.

THE WHOLE REASON for NO CHANGES is the playerbase can have a REASONABLE EXPACTATION of the rules and patches we are playing with.

When Blizz decides to change things, even things perceived as broken… it is no longer vanilla warcraft.

Premades have always been a thing… ALWAYS.

Alliance have always had instant queues, ALWAYS - until NOW!

You crybaby horde have completely ruined the game for me, a person who chose alliance ONLY for instant queue times because I had a REASONABLE EXPECTATION that instant queues would not change.

The implimentation of every aspect of pvp BGs is 100% Blizz’s fault. They are the one’s who released it, and they are the one’s tweaking it for the horde.

You can say the alliance suck at pvp all you want, but you know that arguement is total BS.

100,000 random people on team blue, 100,000 random people team red.

Red wins 99% of the time, so that means the random people on team red are 99% better at the game than the other random 100k people?

PAPA BLIZZ PAPA BLIZZ! That Pally pulled the warmasters!

PAPA BLIZZ!

Get a zuggin clue guys.

3 Likes

The reason people complained was because Horde couldn’t premade while alliance could. Got longer queues and then got stomped because we had bad pugs. Blizzard removing the premade ability for alliance is fair. Its completely different from warsong too. Reason? Both factions can premade in WSG, not just one.

One of the big driving forces for people wanting Classic was because its a game that revolves around community. You need other people to do stuff. But I keep seeing people like you (not meant to be a diss) complaining because they can’t do everything by themselves… upset that they have to join groups and make friends to get further in the game. Kind of annoying to see, tbh.

1 Like

Right… play with your friends unless its alterac valley…

You just can’t bring 39 of your “closest friends” now. Pick your favorite 4.

So you went and rolled and leveled a horde toon to 10, just so you can post on it, rather than post on your alliance main?

Weird.

Contrary to popular Mythpinion, region wide Horde does not outnumber alliance, it is about even.

you can queue with some friends in av now on both sides, just not full premades. i think full premades should be allowed, but it needs to be both sides. Thats what I am getting at. The OP argument doesnt work because its two different scenarios.

I knew you were salty for some reason it ends up your not salty but butthurt instead

On some realms those are tight knit groups of players that have been playing together since Vanilla. It’s a 10 person group BG. A lot of the premades will be comprised of guilds or close comrades. Your statement isn’t all that realistic.

Premades beat pugs up both ways; to assume otherwise is narrow-minded.

Region population has nothing to do with the pvp population and that is directly reflected by the q time. Stop being dumb.

Thank, you just agreed to what horde players keep saying and getting told no they are wrong.

Somehow i dont think that’s what you meant to do, but thanks anyways.