Blizzard has 100% ruined PVP and Ranking for Alliance

now you are just playing dumb

Correlation is not causation.

For whatever reason, Allies dont PvP as much.

That isnt a population issue, thats a people issue.

Yeah, I don’t consider it cheating, either. Even then, some Alliance Pre-Mades were still losing to Horde PuGs.

1 Like

You make a lot of ASSumptions here.

One that im such a morally bankrupt person that i dont care if someone on my team cheats. Incorrect, I do.

Two, that i was losing. My win rate even against Ally premades was near 50%. It really just depended on wether I and the other non-quitters could get the PuGs to organize a turtle.

Three, that i ever used Discord. I barely do even when im gaming with friends.

All BGs draw from all the servers, so the “low population on PvP servers” is utterly irrelevant. Ally are (very slightly) the larger faction. Close enough that im willing to call it even given the margin of error.

Because Blzzard has never said its cheating. Having more people is not cheating.

Here’s what is cheating:

• Blizzard does not want AV done with premades.
  • They take (active) steps to prevent that, putting systems in place.
  • Players (and some Horde were doing it to, just not many) - mostly Alliance - take actions to circumvent and exploit the game systems to join as a group anyway.
  • This is a direct violation of the ToS. I.E. … cheating.

It was cheating, period.

Potentially, queue-dodging (which is also shady AF) is also against ToS and cheating.

That there is no way they can fix. YOu cant tell people they have to play one faction or the other. Theyll just quit. Dont want to get camped? Roll on a PvE server. You can still do all the BGs just the same.

Im sure they give Fs. But they literally cant do anything about it. And you knew coming into this 15 year old game the repercussions of rolling on a PvP server.

Which has nothing to do with wether or not it is cheating. Here, ill re-type it just for you:

• Blizzard does not want AV done with premades.
  • They take (active) steps to prevent that, putting systems in place.
  • Players (and some Horde were doing it to, just not many) - mostly Alliance - take actions to circumvent and exploit the game systems to join as a group anyway.
  • This is a direct violation of the ToS. I.E. … cheating.

It was cheating, period.

You can cheat and still lose.

But it was cheating. Period.

All four census sites AND Blizzard’s own statements all say that Alliance is slightly more populated service wide.

Uncomfortable fact, i now, since it removes one of the ways you’re constantly trying to blame your problems on someone else and not yourself.

:thinking:

If that’s true, they wouldn’t allow, anyone to group for BGs AV, period.

You realize the pvp population is the only one that matters or is relevant right? And it’s directly reflected in the q times.

Save me the BS about correlation and causation unless you have something to actually assosiate the q times with. It’s wildly obvious there are much more horde pvpers. Bringing up overall population is an idiotic argument.

I just finished an AV and the alliance actually won it.

you wernt whining when the alliance was winning av in 7m and now your are losing because you arnt ridding the coat tails of premades anymore and losing alot.

and the alliance premade wsg more so is its worse for horde.

So you base this off of who has the most time to play right?

Hol’ up. Didn’t the Alliance say during WPvP phase:

“The only reason you’re able to win now is because you outnumber us. Wait until BGs when we’re in an instanced PvP environment with even numbers”

What happened brother?

I don’t know what you mean sir.

They lost there ability to rush Drek in 7 mins. Lol

That explains AV, but what happened to rinsing us in WSG when it’s 10v10? No longer outnumbered?

If they cant turtle in wsg and have a druid running there flag they cant win.

It’s honestly not “premade a are gone” that really ruins the experience.

75% of the alliance queueing BGs confuse BG queue with retail LFR queue. They expect little resistance and free gear.

They die once, they don’t have a super easy win, they decide to afk or stay a ghost.

Premade allowed people to come together to get rid of these people.

Honestly I think the best cure is just going to be time. More people will leave, unfortunately for the horde it’s gonna mean longer queues if I were to guess

1 Like

Basic facts should have proofs.

Wow another great intellectual and useless data. Do you work for Alex Jones?

I mean, look at Horde to Alliance ratios on pvp servers. The majority of them are strongly Horde favored. this isn’t hard.

no the alliance ruined it.