Blizzard gives Blood Elves to the Alliance

and horde instead gains early access to Goblins and gets playable Ogres.

How would this change the game going forward?

and before anyone says it… no I am not asking for the Alliance to get Blood Elves.

… though… we should have never graced the Horde with elves.

Well, it would make me reroll horde. But, while we’re on the topic of idiot races:

Belves
Worgen
Weird fox things
Goblins
Nightborn
Void Elves

yeah, you get the idea.

1 Like

So… any race outside of the original playable 8… even those that already existed?

100% agree, as a Horde main since vanilla, sure have belfs.
Never wanted them never liked them. Everyone knows Belfs were given to the Horde so they could have a “pretty” race.

Give us Worgen. Maybe we could tame the sons of Arugal to join the horde.

2 Likes

I think you’d have the anti-vulpera horde after you.

If they kept the original (WoW Classic/Vanilla) races, and gave Tauren Paladins to Horde, and Dwarf Shaman to the Alliance, that’d be kind of cool, imo.

Not a big fan of Belves in TBC Classic.

I don’t think that’s an actual thing. Who can help but love Vulpera :heart:

This is simply the most ridiculous rumor that has proliferated since before they even came to the Horde. We have always had the prettiest race in WoW; the Forsaken :wink:

TBC should have had Blood Elves on the Alliance and Goblins on the Horde then put Draenei on the Alliance in Cata with the Worgen going Horde.

People do simp pretty hard over Sylvannas.

1 Like

The belf? Hrmm…

It’s a shame the TBC devs didn’t go with a High Elf (A) and Blood Elf (H) model for the expansion. Just let everyone have the elves and explore the political divide between them now.

1 Like

Well she was a High Elf not a Blood Elf but lets be real. We are all just magic mutated trolls.

1 Like

BE were the dumbest addition to a faction in all of WoW

2 Likes

The high elf demands made it to tbc classic. This stuff is like the bubonic plague, just keeps popping up and wrecking havoc.

High Elves were not involved in this thread at all sir.

The Alliance doesn’t want elf rock stars.

(Despite my avatar, I mostly play Alliance.)

1 Like

No I am looking forward to my spacegoat shaman thank you!

BEs ruined the Horde for me. You can yell at me all you want about their “totally super hard-core lore” but in my eyes snooty, hoity-toity barbie dolls do not belong on Horde. I would have loved Goblins instead. At least they have lore with the Horde.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.