Blizzard Getting it Right

Blizzard got it right in 2008-2010.

I chose the name because of how i felt blizzard was treating hunters at the time, late cata when they stealth nerfed hunters like 10+ times through cata with no patch notes on it. Wouldn’t have been upset about the nerfs if they just out them in the notes

It also works with the heirloom helm this character had on lol.

Sorry man i was replying to the OP and his name.

‘lolol I’m going to skip the DPS queue and queue as a Healer!’
‘Uhh DumbAsRok, you are a Warrior.’
‘I know its hilarious!’

Agree with everything said

That’s funny, because you said, verbatim, “These people will agree with whatever blizzard chooses to do. Any “stance” they have is all for show, they just argue for the sake of siding with Blizzard.”, and literally every single one of my own posts that I quoted was calling Blizzard out for being scumbags.

Not to mention, I straight up asked you what you were talking about when you accused me of being an inconsistent hypocrit, and your response was:

and

You told an absolutely blatant lie, and then proceeded to ignore me directly, explicitly calling you out on it, and you still refuse to give even a basic explanation for your words. That’s a very pathetic look. :rofl:

What are you even talking about? How is it “inconsistent” to be happy about a better LFG interface when I dislike dungeon finder? How am I a “hypocrit”? You clearly have no idea what that word means, yet you use it so loosely.

Go ahead, I’m excited to see your mental gymnastics at work. :smiley:

inb4

“i’M nOt TeLlInG yOu WhAt I mEaN! iF YoU dOn’T uNdErStaNd I’m NoT gOiNg To EdUcAtE yOu!”
“i’M nOt WaStInG mY tImE eXpLaInInG iT tO yOu!!”

1 Like

I know this is hard for you to accept, but i will always think you’re a hypocrit. What you just wasted your time sending me doesnt convince me, and again, completely irrelevant.

2 Likes

So again, you won’t explain yourself, but more realistically, you can’t because it was just a ridiculous lie that you came up with on the spot thinking I wouldn’t call you out on it. :rofl:

Thanks for shamelessly proving me right!

1 Like

I will heal any tank that signs up. I’m there to clear the dungeon, not worry about your spec.

1 Like

Im not going to sit there like you did and spend my time digging up all your posts where you are anti-LFD. Everyone on this forum can view you post history and see very clearly that you support Blizzard’s decision to remove LFD. There’s nothing for me to prove. You’ve proved it yourself. :clap:

This is also the last time im taking your bait. Have a nice life.

2 Likes

I never asked you to do that, so I have no clue why you’re saying this. LMAO

Duh. You don’t need to read my post history to know that, you could just read my posts here.

No, go ahead and keep digging yourself into this stupid hole. I’m perfectly happy to watch you make yourself look more and more pathetic with every post that you completely ignore my responses after you told a blatant lie about me and then called me a hypocrit. I’m having a blast sitting here and watching you awkwardly skirt around in this idiotic predicament you’ve put yourself in. :rofl:

I’m off work sick, so I have all the time in the world. I could do this all day long!

So what you are saying is, facts and logic means nothing to you. You go off your feelings instead of anything else.

Its the lfg of retail.

its very open…

this is how yet get some wth crews in holiday dungeon events.

The tank is dps.

The healer is also…dps.

and the dps snuck in as a tank.

If the class has spec for checkmark it you can sign up for it. whether or not you are spec’d for is the question that follows lol.

Not all check specs. In retail even. Which for now has these “hard coded”. No sure how the 10.0 tree stuff works tbh. For now you are one of 3 tabs. but if one the tabs is tank or healz…lfg lets the sign up happen even if not tank/healz spec.

and this how you your healz priest is…shadow spec.

should be fun times in classic tree setup lol. that has no hard code.

edit: the prime example is paladin. its all 3 specs. so mr/ms. ret for life to get faster pickup can pick all 3. not good at 2 of them ofc since not setup for it.

All I got to say is good luck I mean again Maybe if you outgear the dungeon you could pull being something like a sham and tank off but come on there’s a certain line a healer as a Warrior ?

I mean at that point why don’t we just say that rogues can be healers too that’s just stupid there comes A-line where it’s a fun thing to try but it also opens up for people just to be toxic.

“Getting it right?”
Damn near everything they’re doing is awful.
:axe:

5 Likes

this part I can’t agree with at all. Retail isn’t handing me everything I need whenever I play it for 2 hours.

Sorry but this is completely wrong also but let’s also look at how you initially played the game vs now. Before, yes I would agree with you statement, but this is simply not the case as people are100% using questing mods and have routes planned because of it.

If you think RDF is hand holding, so is queuing up for BG’s. All RDF did was make it better for a few reasons, leveling and actually getting a group from a queue. So if you go to a deli and pick a number, waiting in queue, is that hand holding? to you this is. Just shut up.

Compared to the Classics. In Classic there’s very few avenues to getting high end gear in either PvPs or Raids. Retail adds weekly boxes, weekly quests, events, Mythic+ etc.

and yet u still play.

That’s actually interesting because I may have an alt healer and would log that in if that was the role that was needed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.