Blizzard for those of us who late rolled DH please let us have our Mount

This Xpac is ending it would be nice if blizzard let us late rerollers who rolled to DH let us get our mounts too

no need to nerf a good thing

Just don’t pull a Dred/Decembers and you’ll be fine.

6 Likes

can’t resist going to the forums to show off the new glad achievement I bought

5 Likes

Oh no he didn’t!!

I’m a big fan of this troll. Yeah it’s meant to bait but there are definitely people who think like this so it’s totally believable.

1 Like

I personally would never pay for something that has meaning to me in this game but last I heard it’s only like $300 these days so no need to be well off.

1 Like

good thing there is a plethora of specs that are viable right now
3v3 NA

3v3 EU

2200+
pick ur poison

because you can play every single spec in the game to glad rn unless ur aug,fury or a tank spec

Dr Doom who invited you to my party?.. Security kick this man out

I don’t see enh on there…

Hey man if you want to be a “fotm” reroller thats up to you just saying about every spec in the game you can get high cr with if you put the work in

yeah… forgot to add enhance spec needs a rework it does huge dmg just in a weird spot for people to pick up and play
why play enhance when you can press 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 on dev evoker(really a fun spec btw) :dracthyr_crylaugh:

yes but that would mean I would have to add more than 3 keybinds “YOU MONSTER”

Dev isn’t really one button. Theres sleep, breaths, range interrupt, living flame, off healing, rescue, self healing. What dev has is amazing mobility, 2 wall charges, and big dam.

Enh also doesn’t need a rework, it just needs to be tuned to the current patch because with the giant health pools nothing dies.

Like I could create a DH right now and I wouldn’t be able to fill up 3 bars. On this dev, all of my bars are filled and I could still create a few more keybinds, but don’t have any room without my entire screen filled with the maximum bars allowed.

arms not in the top 15 buff mortal strike damage by 300% :dracthyr_nod:.(i despise ret/war/fw and i play warrior lmao.) gonna see alot of fotm boomies can’t wait to fold them on my alts.

Same thing for FW

Same, bestie.

this one isnt gonna age well

2 Likes

Actually crazy that the representation is so different among regions.

it’s really weird i wonder what eu knows that we don’t

cause for them it’s dh boomkin pres and hpriest
but for us it’s boomkin dh hpriest and pres

so weird

2 Likes

It gets different if you look past the first few slots :dracthyr_a1:

Ret on NA missing from EU, WW on EU missing from NA. Every lock spec missing from EU, but two on NA etc.

Theres usually not this much deviation in the top 15 specs it feels like.

EU likes WW/outlaw but NA doesn’t play it for some reason.