Employees Starve CEO Makes 40 million

I know wow is our favorite form of entertainment to many of us here, but we need to seriously think about possibly not buying Shadowlands if this is the type behavior we are supporting with our subscriptions.

110 Likes

Starve? That’s going a bit far isn’t it?

Plus there is already numerous similar threads.
What prompted you to think we need another?

15 Likes

I do. Personally I think it’s disgusting. Bobby Kotick gets paid too much and needs to go.

96 Likes

This Business Insider headline needs to go away. So dramatic.

12 Likes

You realize you could have replaced just about any company name in this thread and it would have been just as valid, right?

Wal-Mart, McDonald’s, Amazon… the list goes on and on.

70 Likes

I care. I love wow and all but real human beings suffering under corporate tyranny is more important that le epic loots.

21 Likes

Go away. This has already been debunked so many times these threads are spam now.

28 Likes

You had better literally buy NOTHING else again.

EVERY company you buy product from is paying the little guy peanuts while the CEO lives high on the hog.

25 Likes

Well it won’t stop until you and any others follow through with the threats. The vast majority here are just virtue signaling and won’t stop spending money on the company. Stop spending and stop posting.

19 Likes

These threads about the same subject have been getting closed so someone keeps creating new ones. Cool…

2 Likes

It won’t stop even then. What needs to happen, is the employees need to unionize. I’d love for them to go on strike, even if it meant Shadowlands was severely delayed.

8 Likes

Yes, and all of it is wrong. Workers need more rights and a better future. America has been ruled by the rich for too long. Things need to change.

12 Likes

Ah, to be young and idealistic…

:rofl:

27 Likes

Damn straight!

3 Likes

I can’t afford my latte! I’m starving!

18 Likes

Virtue signaling is exactly what it is. It makes them feel good about themselves without them having to actually do anything. None of these people are cancelling their subscriptions.

18 Likes

To be cruel, heartless, and callous.

8 Likes

Not game dev and other companies. A lot actually pay well. Blizzard has notoriously underpaid talent

2 Likes

No, just older, wiser, and a realist.

You’re not going to change ANYTHING here on a video game forum. Get out there and do something about it instead of complaining about it here.

21 Likes

Everyone that disagrees with me is a bad person. Am I right?

9 Likes