Blizzard dont nerf halondrus mythic

You can literally have a better time killing it in like 3-4 weeks. not the first week of mythic.

So if the boss isn’t killable in a month then nerf it but dont nerf it now.

That’s the issue right?

If it takes 3-4 weeks to kill the 7th boss in an 11 boss raid then the others either need to be massively overturned to the point of undoable, or a huge disappointment.

Not an issue. It doesnt say anywhere that a mythic boss regardless which category it is in the lineup should be killed in the first week of mythic raid.

If it’s proving to be a large enough roadblock it’ll get nerfed, it’s not even a question

its 1 week in when no one has double legendaries and not a lot of gear. not a reason to nerf it. I understand it needs a nerf maybe a month in and still no on can kill it. then sure.

Liquid is max geared for the tier, except covenant legendaries which don’t come out for awhile. They only got it to 25% with the entire raid being gear complete. That is probably why, it is not entertaining to watch and no one is going to care about RWF anymore by the time covenant legendary comes out.

I would imagine that if Blizz nerfs something then that means their computers went beep boop and the data from the idk hundreds? of attempts shows that it needed adjustment. I would be truly shocked if Blizz just went “Yeah only 16 guilds have downed this that means we should nerf it” :rofl:

max gear rn is atleast 274 ilvl. i doubt liquid is that ilvl average wise. so no they are not “max” gear.

Doubt all you want, go look at their armories. They paid like $75,000 for funnels already, the gear fight is over.

Who needs doubt when you have data :slight_smile:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Liquid

that doesnt look 274 ilvl to me

“max” ilvl atleasat should be around 274~. they are all below that.

I don’t know what the max ilvl is, I’m only 223 :slight_smile:
My argument isn’t whether or not a fight needs to be nerfed nor is my argument about whatever gear players have, my arguments are always based on data and if the data Blizz sees says that the fight is beyond what they intended then it’ll be nerfed :man_shrugging:

They are missing 9% of their total possible main stat, it is pointless pedantry to say they have to get to exact 274 to clear the raid. They’re at where they need to be to clear a well balanced raid, the break point.

9%? LOL thats 10 ilvls higher. thats not just 9%.

Open the dungeon journal and add up how much stats you get from 274 set vs how much you get from 265 stat :stuck_out_tongue:

Mythic trinkets alone, will give them atleast 10% damage and healing increase and 15% survivability with stamina

Halondrus shouldn’t be nerfed. Liquid needs to be just 6% luckier with RNG and no mistakes and they have the kill. The rest of the top 5 are 25%-40% to go.

the last 10% of the P3 look so hard to do

its a mythic boss LOL did you expect it to be like heroic?