Blizzard, don't make Earthen Dwarves death knights please

“can we get Zovaal/The Jailer in War Within?”

“No we have Zovaal/The Jailer at home”

Zovaal/The Jailer at home

30 Likes

Earthen Death Knights don’t even make any sense lore-wise. Who raised them?

26 Likes

Don’t be silly, we abandoned lore-based race/class restrictions long ago. We are so close to “all races/all classes” as it is, so starting out Earthen with restrictions wouldn’t make a lot of sense.

8 Likes

Bolvar be up to some shady stuff while we weren’t watching.

9 Likes

The mean tunnels of Khaz Algar.

13 Likes

That mini-Zovaal is missing a key detail. Two, actually.

29 Likes

I would assume Earthen Death Knights would be different than the other Earthen. Similar to how PC Worgen Death Knights aren’t from the city of Gilneas but from areas outside the wall. Specifically the PC worgen was a servant of Arugal in Shadowfang Keep. I would assume PC Earthen DKs would follow a similar idea, unless new DKs are still being raised which isn’t impossible I guess.

5 Likes

Already more menacing than the Jailer itself :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I assume it has been possible as the Earthen have spirits to corrupt. :ghost:

4 Likes

You see… when a daddy earthen and a mommy earthen… oh wait… nevermind, daddy earthen is cheating on mommy with the Forge of origination.

3 Likes

I have no idea but I plan on making a blue earthen death knight and pretending it’s a frostborn who was raised during WotLK

4 Likes

I wondered if it would be like this too, since Wrath has their own variation of earthen in their zones that could be a potential tie-in thread. I doubt Blizz would put in the extra effort for it, though. They’ll probably start the way all allied race DKs start.

The Lich King went to the Isle of Dorn on a vacation between Legion and Shadowland. While there he was gracious enough to raise a couple of Earthen into Death Knights.

3 Likes

I snickered.

Well, that explains everything. :slight_smile:

I plan on playing an Earthen Druid, All forms are that of a rock.

Dearth knights.

1 Like

The Earthen have a Machine in Khaz Algar to create new Earthen so the denizens of Azeroth are capable of infusing their Magics into the mix which include Death Knight Magic dumped into the Machine.

THANK YOU.

This has been driving me nuts since they were announced.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

Lore shouldnt matter for classes, after they made lightforged warlocks a thing.

1 Like

Ok, I will make an Earthen Dwarf if they can be death knights.