Get rid of these add-ons

Am I allowed to use keybinds or will that also ruin the spirit and challenge of classic?

Should I also unplug my second monitor and throttle my bandwidth?

2 Likes

This is clearly a different case, but you knew that already.

Thats the entire point of the backlash. Those players are usually dissuaded from joining groups by the time and social interactions required to form the group. Those barriers help keep the people who don’t want to work as a team out of the team oriented content.

I still dont understand how other people using addons detracts from your experience playing the game.

If just knowing they exists bothers you, you have deeper issues and should probly get that looked at.

2 Likes

Different case than what? All the other rage posts that pop up everyday about the new thing to be angry about? The LFG addon is just today’s skeletons which was the day befores blah blah blah

So, you are complaining, about blizzard not taking steps, to stop add-ons, for a game, that isn’t live yet. Which they, might have already fixed, but we don’t know, because the game isn’t live.

Shatner comma used on purpose.

1 Like

I had to re-read that in Shatner voice and it was life changing.

1 Like

It’s ridiculous campaigning for a feature that’s in retail to stay away from classic. Retail is by all means everything opposite of the vanilla wow experience. This add-on completely resembles retail.

It’s retail. It’s a button that puts you into a group.

You think we like debating with you retail players? Doing it for our health? We strongly feel this add-on hurts the vanilla wow experience which they want to replicate.

Blizzard will break it.

2 Likes

Dude, if they’re anti-social. They’re not grouping up with anyone usually, but when they do join a group. In most cases they will usually say hi or respond when spoken too, they’re not mutes.

I think a lot of the people arguing with each other on here are actually vanilla lovers, but that doesn’t fit your narrative.

I also think the addon is pretty stupid so I’m not going to use it.

Yes. Yes I think you guys do like it, or you wouldn’t beat so many dead horses in here with SUCH PASSION AND ANGER!

2 Likes

OP come on.
Give me some bread and mustard to go with the spam so I can make a sammich.

2 Likes

Thank God you brought this topic to everyone’s attention with your original post OP. No one was talking about this before you brought it here.

2 Likes

Lots of add ons existed in vanilla wow, including a group finder add on.

It wasnt quite as advanced but server the same purpose.

You being ignorant to what existed back then does not mean it didnt exist.

1 Like

So anyone who disagrees with you is a Retail player? Nice assumption m8.

1 Like

I honestly believe if the author would have called it Call to Arms (the classic addon name) instead of ClassicLFG it would not have even been known about.
Was great advertising on their part as they knew giving name ClassicLFR would cause these backlash threads.

2 Likes

You 100% are a retail nub if you support this add-on.

That’s a good point. They are getting a lot of free advertising from the exact people who are speaking out against it. I had no idea it existed until these posts. That’s pretty funny.

2 Likes

Same.

Thanks for looking out OP :+1:

1 Like

Yes I will play Classic.
Yes I play Retail.
Was this some kind of oddly worded insult and you just can’t think critically ?
I have no issue with this Addon existing. I won’t use it, but it has the right to exist.

2 Likes

So not only are people not allowed to enjoy both Classic WoW and Retail wow, anyone who does play retail wow has the inferior player skill and ability than your own.

I don’t know if you realize this or not, but you’re projecting like a light house my guy.

1 Like