Blizzard, can you focus on changes that actually matter?

… you want the electricians to work on the plumbing?

1 Like

It’s not just twinking, it’s things like the water strider nerf, portal nerf, pruning class abilities, the flying debate, pvp and pve vendor’s gone, And many many other things that add up. It’s not one thing that is costing blizzard subs, it a combination of things. So yea lets keep adding more, taking more away, let’s nerf this let’s nerf that. Let’s drive more players away, they are not needed.

When 1 million players quit because of the numerous reason Blizzard has given them in the last few expac it does not cost Blizzard 15 million a month and 180 million a year in lost revenue, that money is not needed to keep this game running. So sure let’s chase more away, subs don’t matter at all.

Then again Blizzard has not lost millions of players recently, they are still at 10 million subs and adding more every day. What am I talking about the game’s doing better now than ever…

1 Like

Also should the electricians not work until the plumbers do their job?

2 Likes

Um… this change has nothing to do with nerfing twinks for PvP.

1 Like

Not at all, I want them to send plumbers, not electricians.

3 Likes

I remember a time where the xp off got removed around the start of BFA. There was uproar and then it was put back. Some people didn’t notice it and leveled by accident. Anyone else remember this? Could be worse for the twinks.

The below post is from Dec 2018.

Never twinked myself but how it is the entire groups fault for having a twink? how is it my fault if I dont want to do a snooze fest thing called BFA leveling? How is it my fault if I want to carry someone to max level purely just because BFA leveling is bad?

It seems like Blizzard is trying to punish you for doing it even though its not really the players fault if they want to skip a piece of content just because its not fun, engaging and or, rewarding (get these three key words, Blizzard). I have leveled so far six characters in BFA and sure is it fun Blizzard? not really, I have got six more to do and there are a couple of times I exit off the game or log on to my max level just because I’m not having fun with the BFA leveling experience. I don’t feel rewarded when I level up, I lose an X% of my secondary stats and thats not rewarding, thats being deleveled down to 100, I dont get stronger. I dont feel engaged to level six of my characters because its not fun.

I do agree that Blizzard is literally wasting development time to make something better but focus to remove what the players have been saying about this snooze fest being called BFA leveling. If Blizzard does end up reading this, Please make BFA leveling better and fix it, Make sure future expansions that leveling actually feels rewarding, fun and engaging.

1 Like

They might have put in, and it’s taking time.

At work plumbing issues sadly take a couple of days after we give them a call.

Like how long it would take to add back that cavern of time portal. Gotta wait till 8.2 for that one. SEriously that should take like 5 to 10 minutes to put it back where it was before then move it 8.2 if you so desire.

2 Likes

Imagine the possible quality of the game if they would focus on real issues instead of pretend issues. People might even come back and play their game if they’d devote time to real issues and fix them.

1 Like

What leveling exp nerf? I thought they literally just buffed leveling XP across the board.

I understand that some issues can be fixed far easier than others, its just when there are glaring issues in some areas of the game that are coming up on a year now. Tol Dagor for example, AoE abilities from both players and mobs go through the walls (both sideways and up/down). I just wish things like this got some additional focus, as I have never seen an issue like this before Tol Dagor, at least not consistantly.

Scaling systems are real nice with stat squishes arent they?

None.

Viable form of gold generation for people in PvE. People carry for gold in 120 dungeons/raids, people carry in 120 PvP for Gladiator titles/Mounts, and people used Twinked characters to carry leveling. Its not much of an exaggeration that there was a market for a service and people jumped on an efficient method to level quickly without much work.

1 Like

Woah! It sounds like you support ADDing fun to the game instead of taking it away!!! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

This sounds like my work

1 Like

But the lawyer doesnt so nothing gets fixed that matters.

But but…this sounds logical…logic has no place in WoW!

Better analogy:

A road has been blocked off for 6 months. Instead of fixing it, the city closes a side road people had been using to go around the blockage because they didn’t intend for that side road to be used like it was.

Then you have some people (perhaps very short and wearing green shirts) claiming to angry drivers that it’s really a non-issue because blocking that side road takes a lot less effort than fixing the main road.

2 Likes

It’s like having multiple orders to fill and instead taking that time to manually clean out your hard drive.

Sure it needs to be done, but you should be handling the priority things first. I think that is what the OP is trying to express.

Blizzard is literally showing us their new improved filing system while we are still waiting on orders to be done.

This has ruined several of my keys :confused:

Wish this was fixed already

Or playing the game the way Blizz designed. All you have to do is look at the Waterstrider to see what Blizz thinks about your time commitment to this game means.