Blizzard can you confirm the ranking mistake

Thank you.

Wasn’t verifiable until like 15 min ago when people posted the info needed to verify it genius.

No, we knew from the first week that it was wrong. People just overdosed on copium thinking it was 10% decay.

1 Like

How can you tell the first week when there is no decay? Are you a prophet?

I’ve already shown you how, haha.

“We have doubled the maximum amount of weekly ranking progress gained.”
Unless the first week is exempt from this rule then this statement would be inaccurate even given the first week’s reset. People were still rank 4 60% which is not increased from the vanilla system.

Yep i also got screwed with 20% decay
Frost all you do is argue with everyone eveywhere. You must be unbearable to deal with IRL.

3 Likes

This is also possible by reducing decay to 10% which wouldn’t show up until week 2 genius.

Again, if it was 10% decay then the above statement would only be true if you took into account multiple weeks but nothing that they said would indicate this.

You’re making an assumption of their behalf - for no reason. The system is clearly the same as it was before.

If it was going to be 10% decay all along why wouldn’t they explicitly state this?
Instead of “We have doubled the maximum amount of weekly ranking progress gained.” it should be something along the lines of: “We’re going to be reducing the amount of progress you lose every week.”

Either way, what they said and what they did were not consistent.

I have the exact rank and % that was projected by the old classic/vanilla system. PVP ranking has not been updated to be faster. It is literally impossible for double RP or half decay to be implemented based on my weekly reset. Anyone speculating otherwise simply doesn’t understand the system.

The speculation was occurring before evidence was posted. Glad you were able to catch up though.

Everything you’ve contributed to this thread has been completely wrong. I’m not honestly sure why you’re even here except to troll.

3 Likes

Good man Futrid.

2 Likes

10% decay was a leading theory until proven otherwise like 1 hr ago.

Pretending you knew before then is just making you look dumb.

Everyone knew before then. You were literally the only one arguing other wise.

2 Likes

I was not, it was in youtube videos and everyone on Jom thought it was 10% decay.

It is also a better way of doing it.

Hold on. Frosstfire has been wrong in every single post he makes lol. He just argues with everyone like a troll . Even after being proven wrong every single time he’ll just move the goalposts.

It’s quite discouraging to see the honor system being messed up though. If they had a change of heart and felt like rank 14 being too easily attained and conflicting with their SoM design intent, that’s fine, but communicate this. Either this is a stealth move or an error and they aren’t talking about it.

2 Likes

Maybe you are just lazier this time around and don’t deserve to rank for nothing nooblet.

yeah I hope that’s not the case though because 3 months of ranking seems ridiculous in a 12 month game lifespan.

Server down for anyone else? Maybe they are pushing a change to fix the pvp system? :stuck_out_tongue: