Blizzard can code 1.5 AV right now

Its almost like you tell them its enough candy for the night, they scream and whine and eat more candy then wonder why their stomachs are swore.

We got 1.12, live with it. If you can’t don’t play.

1 Like

Idk everything about classic seems pretty dope to me.

Even with the things I don’t agree with. It’s almost like… I’m an adult or something.

5 Likes

Lol uhh they’re remaking THEIR game… I think they’re gunna have an opinion on it you goon

PS “1.5 AV” is just 1.12 AV with 1.5 shjt haphazardly thrown in. It’s not accurate at all and NOT what WoW: Classic is about.

If you want your inaccurate PS quality AV, go play on a PS.

2 Likes

Did you? Nostalrius was upfront about them not knowing or having the data. They placed the mines for example completely based randomly because they didnt have accurate coordinates. Didnt they even put this on their Twitter all those years ago?

Why are you lying and saying PServers have 100% accurate 1.5 AV?

1 Like

The current WoW dev team has almost zero of the original vanilla developers. They also ruined their game to the point where people screamed, cried, and petitioned for classic. BFA is the worst WoW expac to date, relying on a cash shop for it’s revenue stream and not monthly subs.

Blizzard has proved they don’t know anything about making a good MMORPG post classic, Classic is OUR game not THEIRS. It’s meant to be a a showcase of the classic Vanilla experience. The grueling, grindy, slow one. A museum of Vanilla WoW in it’s most classic state.

If you can’t understand that basic concept, you honestly shouldn’t be posting on these forums.

10 Likes

Um…

Omar Gonzales is one of the Classic devs and he worked on Vanilla.

1 Like

Point being? The lead was one of the best vanilla players out there.

Yeah and that game is retail, not classic. Not related. They have two completely different design philosophies. Actually they have the exact OPPOSITE.

Yeah dude we get it, BfA is bad. Where the relevance here? You want them to go back and rehire vanill devs who are already employed elsewhere because you think that will somehow make it better? You’re thinking like a toddler.

Hey I hate to break it to you. But it’s their game. Whether you like it or not they can do whatever they want to it. It’s not meant to be our game. It’s meant to capture vanilla, yes. And they are sticking to using versions from vanilla which is good. Just because you dislike that specific version FROM VANILLA doesn’t mean they’re ruining it, it just means your a cry baby.

The basic concept of what? That you obviously live in a fairy tale land and have zero grasp on the real world? Because I completely understand that.

3 Likes

We have reached peak cringe gentlemen. Shut it down.

9 Likes

No, they literally are only making Classic for the fans who petitioned and begged for it. They had no desire to do it, they’re doing it for us. It’s a fanservice FOR US. Not for them, for US.

Like I said, anyone who cannot understand this BASIC thing should not be posting on these forums.

5 Likes

If classic was our game I’m pretty sure it would be worse than retail. After all the suggestions I heard over 2 years of what it should be lol.

OOooooh… Yikes…

You really do live in a fairy tale. They’re doing it to protect their IP from the new DMCA laws regarding online MMO abandonware emulation.

Also the most obvious: $$$$$$

And you realize that for YOU is a lot different than someone else’s idea for THEM. For example, I prefer 1.12 av so that fits them making it for me even better.

3 Likes

Blizzard is a business, there is a strategy involved and a dollar to be made in releasing Classic so that’s exactly what they are doing. Don’t let yourself become misguided about why Classic is being re-released.

Of course they will ‘follow the path of least resistance’ as someone else here so eloquently put it - it’s because it’s a relatively easy revenue stream for them and they don’t want the cost associated with that revenue stream to be large. Hence, 1.12 AV and a bunch of other easy implementations. You would have to be stupid not to recognise this.

The Blue post today doesn’t say they don’t have the old data; it says that the original AV had too many NPCs, and those NPCs were too powerful, and that’s why they’re going with the 1.12 version.

Is that the real reason? Who knows. I kind of hope it isn’t, because that design philosophy is cancer for Classic.

9 Likes

Tell us more about your vast insight into 1.5 from your perspective as a wrath baby and wall of no club membership.

2 Likes

Just a reminder once again this was a change in vanilla that they thought was good in vanilla. If you don’t like the change I understand. Calling it cancer or that it doesn’t belong is moronic.

1 Like

We felt leveling was too hard and long, so we nerfed all monsters HP and damage by 75% and increased all quest experience by 1500%.

We felt the pvp grind took so long, so you can now get rank14 by PvPing for 2 hours every week.

We felt raids took too long to farm consumables for, we have removed all buffs except flasks and food.

Like that?

5 Likes

Oh, you mean that club membership I happily relinquished when Classic was announced?

Just shut up and go antagonize someone else for once.

Except those weren’t in vanilla, 1.12 was. Huurrrerr dduurrrrr

1 Like