Blizzard! Address Server population issues

I logged into my server this morning (Smolderweb) hoping to do some briefest stuff. Shat is completely empty as is Org. Even at peak times there are less than 200 people logged in. I have several toons and 70 and not paying $25 bucks to move to a new server as this is not a player created issue.

1 Like

Yes. It is time for a formal announcement and plan if action. The forums are littered with posts about it, Reddit has tons of posts about it, and players in game are feeling the squeeze (on big and small servers).

Maybe if we all spam tweet one of the people actually in charge, they’ll look into it

They don’t care because more people pay for transfers than those who don’t.

A person who buys services/items from the shop are worth WAY MORE than a simple subscriber.

They don’t care about imbalance. In fact, they love it. That’s why they never controlled it.

They love seeing servers go horribly imbalanced, and wait with growling stomachs to see the mass exodus of paid transfers.

2 Likes

Who can we tweet and DM to get more visibility? This is getting out of control. We the players demand action.

Maybe one of the blizzard higher ups can put a couple of interns on the project if we tweet him. Maybe it will at least raise visibility and prevent others from starting TBC and wasting their time

We know Blizzard is looking at realm populations and choosing to ignore speaking to the community about TBC Classic realm populations, as there are some transfer initiatives for Classic realms (Non TBC)

Today they announced new upcoming servers for Classic WoW. We demand an update on TBC Classic servers. Continue to bump posts, tweet developers, file GM tickets.

Cancel your subscriptions and leave feedback in the reasons why you’re cancelling. Expect content creators and more of the community to be aware of these server population issues plaguing Classic WoW in the near future. The community deserves a response from Blizzard already. Do not let anymore realms die by paying for transfers…

Sign and share this. We deserve better as paying customers.

Petitions are heavily frowned upon on the forums. These forums are meant for player-to-player discussion.

Thanks for your input, but this is a problem that needs to be addressed by the development team.

Breaking the rules of the forums doesn’t help.

Imagine defending Blizzard and their forums.

Lmao the forums must be for player to player discussion…they sure as hell aren’t for blizzard to communicate to players.

I would frown on petitions too if they made me address my failures

So those Blue posts mixed into the forums and the ones pinned at the top are not for blizzard to communicate with players?

The ones from 8 months ago that were literally made at the announcement of TBC and the bug ‘update’ post that gets updated maybe once a month about bugs that are fixed but still exist? Or the 2 posts from the GM in the last 2-3 months in non stickied posts?

Yes, wonderful communication with players. You have better luck on Twitter

I’m already on it. They pretty much ignore you there as well unless you are having issues logging in. I agree that they don’t really read these, hence why used Blizzard in the subject. They could at least lock the thread to show that they actually look at these threads once in a while.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.