Blizzard add a new forum section

You’re asking to segregate the community because you don’t agree with those who want lgbt events, customization etc…?

That would solve so much and net them more money with more burner accounts. Add that they need the current expac to post here and watch the cash flow, or the bridge people leave, either way win/win.

I honestly think they should do this, but the problem is the moderation… Mods would likely do a terrible job of moving threads from GD to LGBTQ Kingdom.

I agree with you.

Naw. that isn’t a troll toon at all.

*gets upset over spam about a particular topic*
*disregards the megathread created to quell spam about the particular topic*
*proceeds to spam about the particular topic*

OP asking for a privilege based on sexual orientation: inequality!

You poor deluded soul thinking a new forum section would stop the flood.

1 Like

aaannnd muting again!

"Well, all right. It was a “Jump to Conclusions " mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor, and it would have different conclusions written on it that you could jump to.”

What are you even talking about? you make no sense.

:rofl:
I make more sense than you think.

Also, watch Office Space…it will make your life better.

People posting those threads are just attention seekers, probably not even part of the 5% of the population that identifies with the ever growing alphabet soup of letters.

Ignoring such threads is the best option.

1 Like

Or just ban the people that are obviously trolling.

People that just make the same thread every few days are useless

No. This forum needs to stay inclusive to everyone. No demographic should get their own section.

1 Like

I totally agree - please add the following sub-forums:

LGBT
A forum for all LGBT topics
I QUIT!!!
Talk about your unsub reasons here
Sunday and Popcorn
Trolls can post those same stale jokes here over and over. And over again.

3 Likes

There shouldn’t be a “demographic” at all. What your preferences are in RL has no bearing on what goes on in the game . First comes an alphabet soup forum, then the demands for a Super Straight forum… where does it end?

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, and if anyone tries to make those threads on general discussion they get two warnings, a week ban, then a month, then 6 months, then finally permanent

1 Like

I think this is going in the right direction, but there should be a single sub-forum where all the “this is the same thing all the other threads” meme discussion should be funneled to.

And it should change regularly.

So for now, for example, the meme forum would have the LGBT threads, the “there’s no content” threads, and the “i’m quitting” threads.

A couple weeks ago it would have been the “no more customization” threads.

And during the first few months of a tier it will be the perennial “Alliance needs buffs” threads.

etc.

But funneling all the “more of the same” threads into one dustbin sounds like a good idea to me.

Or they could enforce the “no duplicate topics” rule as has already been suggested.

yeah cause the trolls just wont follow them, making it all moot lol