Blizzard add a new forum section

Please add an lgbtq forum topic category so they stop clogging up my general discussion feed. It’ll be better for both parties because it’s creating such a toxic community.

I’m trying to be respectful… I just think nobody is taking proper topics seriously because everyone’s ignoring the general discussion forum because of the trolls and people pretending they care about the pride community

People just mass report the topics because there are so many. I feel like it’d be wise to just make a new category.

76 Likes

Is that a new mount you’re talking about? It has to be since this is GD and not off-topic. So where “in the actual game” can I find it?

:exploding_head:

“I am Groot”= :+1:

4 Likes

This thread is just adding more to the spam.

nah, blizzard just has to start enforcing duplicate thread rules - if there is a thread active on a subject, you don’t create another one.

4 Likes

But it may lead to a good ultimate solution.

1 Like

I’m fine with it as I don’t see why you’re annoyed with them when there are so many troll threads being posted all the time. What is needed is a special forum for all the negative threads so the general forum can function normally again. It says a lot about you that you zeroed in on the 4 or 5 LGBT threads among all the other more egregious posts. This is one time where you should have kept it to yourself no matter how much you don’t like them.

3 Likes

Both sides of the fence are getting insufferable.

4 Likes

Bankstownkfc
congratulations you have won the internet in australia today

3 Likes

He kind of has a point I think? There are a few serious lGBTQ topics but the majority are just bait topics.

2 Likes

Most are bait threads and…

I also suspect it’s caused by a couple people that just cycle through their low post count / unplayed alts to troll everyone.

5 Likes

If they added a new LGBT section no one would post in it , all these LGBT posters are only Virtue Signaling or Trolling .

1 Like

If you mute the thread it disappears from the list. Wish I would have discovered that sooner.

4 Likes

Way too much of a coincidence everytime those words are written several characters with 0 - 2 posts rise up from the shadows.

I’ve been using mute constantly on those threads… but it’s getting a bit ridiculous at this point.

4 Likes

Wish there was a way to just filter all threads with LGBTQ in the title.

I respect the community alot, i just dont think a gaming forum is the right place to discuss it. especially when the games in a toxic state.

3 Likes

Someone did make a LGBT mega thread, people can post stuff there, no need for spamming. Other mega threads exist too, I remember when #Pulltheripcord and High Elves filled up GD finally someone made mega threads for those topics. If people start trolling in mega threads just report them for trolling and the forum loa will take care of it from there.

The problem in GD is people abusing alts to fill up GD when they throw a fit, because they are not getting there way. The option menu should be on top, I would like to watch threads if not mute them, scrolling through a thousand comments just to make a selection is a pain.

Mute your dislike thread, move on with your day.

2 Likes

You’re literally asking Blizzard to add a Forum that would attract trolls and people who want to start fights.

Or they could bin them since they’re almost invariably started by trolls.

That’s why the forum needs a notification that the same person is posting on multiple characters in a thread

After all they won’t fix liking your own posts on alts or reporting on alts

3 Likes