Blizzard actually forgot about SV, they will be 10 ilevels lower than anyone else

So survival Hunter is one of my favorite classes to play right now but it turns out with no changes happening to their tier set the four P’s from last season that mythtrack is about a 5 to 10% DPS gain over the current four piece at mythtrack in mythic Plus. In ST they are about even, but it’s a 10 ilevels drop, 39 per piece. So we will all be sitting around 520 at the end of the season because our 4 set is a DPS loss.

Y’all voted for it

5 Likes

1 Like

What a bummer. The hp loss would probably suck this M+ season, where health pools are extremely low even in full gear.

So if Surv has 489 season 3 4pc they will outperform 525 or w/e 4pc from season 4?

Did people forget this? Do people just think they made a whole new tier of set bonuses but forgot half the specs?

2 Likes

they said they would rebalance them tho

I mean… why pick apparently the weakest one hoping the buff it though lol

3 Likes

they’d rather you didn’t play survival

Yes correct

1 Like

they’ll buff it, just like when we had the reverse problem s1 going into s2
unsurprising that sv gets forgotten about again though
part of the reason im leaving the spec behind this season

How many people voted for the worst set for other classes :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Having people vote on things like that should in theory be completely unnecessary because the average player isn’t a professional game designer…

… but this is modern Acti-Bliz we’re talking about, so I can’t stand behind that statement with full confidence.