Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking

Is it exile if there’s a choice?

Whatever, apparently you don’t have a problem and I do. If you want to be selfish and think the game should only cater to you that’s your prerogative. The point we’re making is it wouldn’t harm anyone if they separated the two again like they’ve done in the past to make it better for everyone.

1 Like

Don’t leave me hanging. Share your perception of choice. Forced leveling or no bgs?

Are you not complaining about queue times?

yes I am the selfish one by asking a group of players be barred from queing games. There is not enough players to make games pop for any bracket but 10-19 ( super ez to get into) and 20-29 ( they que into free 2 plays)

We should go back to suns idea and just remove xp from bgs completely just to spite you.

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned this before. Separation was the best solution they came up with. It gave everyone exactly what they wanted. The only people who opposed it were those who honestly did like to roll over levelers and a couple people with anger issues on here who continue giving the playstyle such a bad name. Even one of the most credible twinks said that it was better separated.

1 Like

Queue times couldn’t have been all that bad before because there are certainly not as many threads about XP-off queue times than there are complaining about twinks now.

I’m not answering your question until my question is answered.

Seems only fair.

I’d be fine with removing XP, that would make it more balanced since it would likely only be people twinking playing in them. Right now it’s horrible unbalanced and a waste of time for everyone.

Some brackets had to schedule times for games… then you have those who play off hours, like you do. If you’re complaining about queue times, you shouldn’t be so selfish to want that on others.

Jwl is entitled to his opinion once again just like me he does not speak for everyone, even xpoff forums are divided on this issue. Posting his thread as some sort of sign he is an authority is dumb.

1 Like

He has more credibility than any person in the past year here who has supported twinking. And I’ve been to the XP-OFF forums. Very VERY few of them do not want separation.

Feels bad

I need to know your perception of choice to answer that. If forced leveling or no bgs are the choices then yes, they are exiled.

1 Like

Yeah but instead of twink on twink games you have horribly unbalanced games where whoever has more twinks wins.

That’s not fun, which is why I think removing XP would be an okay option, then this issue wouldn’t exist.

1 Like

No he doesn’t rofl, just because he has 2 accounts with twinks on both doesn’t mean anything I also have 2 accounts filled with twinks. You only think he does because he agrees with you.

Sometimes I wonder why I even reply to you, you most be trolling no one is this dumb.

2 Likes

That’s not true. We just saw a SS of a game in this very thread that was won despite twinks on the other team.

1 Like

And we’re back to before. If levellers shouldn’t be queueing because of twinks, then why not separate the queues? This is circular.

We just saw more SS’s of the opposite happening from Kai

1 Like

Since I asked the question, it should be pretty obvious that it’s a choice.

You may not like the choice, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t one.

Plenty of levelers don’t share your opinion though.

1 Like