Blizz to Shadow Priests

Removing the mana and creating the insanity was the best thing ever. The shadow priest before that was… not very fun to play.

Well said :+1: I do not mind being proven wrong when someone can clearly show they know what they’re talking about.

That’s just transmog - a fake. You ruined the REAL Ashbringer. Tirion Fordring and The Light would be very disappointed in you.

Garona would also be disappointed in you too for ruining her Kingslayers

Well, you’re not wrong. But I think we can all agree that The Ashbringer is much more iconic :stuck_out_tongue:

Voidform should just be a damage cooldown, spriest shouldn’t even have “burst” cds, that was never the point of the spec but at this point just make Voidform replace Dark Archangel and restore shadow to Cata or even Mop.

Watching world quest priests defend voidform in this thread is just depressing.

1 Like

#removevoidform

I had a lot of fun with shadow priest in legion with Surrender to Madness.

pssst the person above you is spam necoring shadowpriest threads.

Yeah I just noticed lol

ran out of flags :frowning: Apparently you are limited on those.

maybe you need some medical help? There is no necro in 2 month old topics.

it’s relevant info for shadow priests. Maybe megatopic would be better, but no need to comment your lies.

Some of your spam crap is in threads dating back in may. btw 60 days is 2 months. So yeah. That is necro.

I was actually just discussing this with a colleague yesterday. We didn’t immediately agree on the right timeframe for a thread to close after its last post, but it seems like 60 or 90 days is more than enough time- Kaivax community manager.

if you have nothing more to add to a subject about shadow priests but your hatred , please stop.

#removevoidform

It might be a necro but it turns out that class redesigns are done and what I predicted came true.

Sorry shadow priests and feral druids. Better luck in 10.0

I honestly don’t mind necro so much. But this person when I said that literally resurrected 10 or so of these threads. and filled the forum with them. It was uncalled for.

I usually support necro threads because it stops that type of thing. If there is a topic already just use it if it’s easy to find.

Well, I don’t know about that.

What I do know is that my rogue is probably going to be shelved because it’s not as fun as just about any melee class right now. Assassination’s play style is basically like feral druid from wotlk with out shapedancing and less utility. Sub is becoming more boring with expose weakness just being a crit rating check. Outlaw is becoming worse with the inability to reroll bad bones.

I thought for a while after coming back in BFA that I just didn’t like rogues any more, but then I ended up playing one in classic and can’t stop playing it (played rogue in vanilla). I’m now more hyped for TBCC than SL.

Do you have any idea how upsetting that is? Because I sure don’t think blizz knows.

Yep… I’m more hyped for 30 years from now when legion comes back. Then I am for shadowlands. fully understand how it sucks to miss other ways of doing things.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the insanity mechanic myself. Plus when I’m soloing, why would I play Shadow when I can just use Disc and never die? Sure it’s slower but smiting your enemies with holy justice is a lot more fun.

…I REALLY want a dps priest spec using the light.

Hate to be that guy but if you take a look at the folks saying voidform is great you’ll notice they either:

Only raid, and most of them only seem to do normal.
Only do world quests.

No surprise none of them does any pvp or m+.

Guess this will be a forgotten alt for yet another expac, sigh.