Blizz, think of the feelings of us dumb-dumbs

Jingles can’t be caged, that’s fine. We can only have one Jingles, that’s totally fine. Jingles has no vendor price, not fine!

Some of us dumb-dumbs feel really bad about destroying pets, fake video game pets. Like I said, we’re dumb. At least put a 1c vendor sell price on pet gifts so dumb dummies like me don’t feel bad for a dumb, dumb reason. Thanks!

Also, thanks for Jingles, she’s cute!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You’re welcome. It’s the least I could do.

1 Like

There is no space for him to live in my bags, nobody wants him either, he is worthless. I guess I must do this horrible thing. - Are you sure you want to DELETE this poor adorable thing? - types in DELETE. - you feel your sins crawling on your back.

5 Likes

Haha this is so true. :cry: I’m saving all of the cages on my alts on the off-chance I can learn more since the one I learned is either bugged or came without the festive decorations. I wish I could learn and cage all of them and help them find good homes. :heart:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to have decorations? Mine’s naked and has ‘Unknown’ for a name.

Edit: Read up on it and, JC, Blizz. Really? There’s two versions and there’s no way to get both. You’re suck with whichever you get, forever. No decorated version for me.

2 Likes

Yeah if it’s not a bug, I will be sad. It’s cute on its own but the wreath and candy cane really make it a good Christmas gift! Mine has the “unknown” bug, too, and most people are unable to use a battle stone on it. You would think if it were to be two models they would let you collect more than one. You can’t even delete the one you learned, but obviously that would be sad for other reasons this post was made about lol. I’m feeling grinchy about Christmas this year as it is since I really look forward to farming the Greench for old toys and it’s only for max levels now. I have two characters to use, but the RNG is bad. I always look forward to the holidays in-game every year, but they really dropped the ball this time :frowning:

2 Likes

Do it, give in to the dark side and DESTROY that creature!

Only by unleashing your darkest desires will you ever be free. Then you may begin your journey to ultimate power.

You feel bad about destroying Jingles, but you wouldn’t feel bad about the little animal in a cage who was meant just for you having tears welling up within his eyes as you hand him to a vendor for him to vanish into the abyss anyway?

1 Like

I wonder how our characters have been deleting things all this time.

Wild has probably been eating them, honestly.

Time for Wild to eat Jingles, I guess. :man_shrugging: