Blizz ruined m+

God forbid people get loot for their work. Doing keys feels worse than world quests at this point. Revert all loot changes before it kills this xpac. Stupid stupid idea

162 Likes

At this point we all know this. Blizzard even went as far as to hotfix nerf Castle Nathria because it was dropping too much loot in their opinion.

The only way we’ll see a change is if sub numbers drop and it starts to effect them financially.

Edit: Wow it actually happened guys. They increased the loot lol. We did it!

55 Likes

Blizzard ruined M+ before they even released it by adding a timer.

97 Likes

If you time your keys it doesn’t feel quite as bad. It’s just kinda rough now as people are still learning, it seems I get at least one person that messes up a mechanic and scuffs the key in almost every group I’m in. I think I’ve only timed half the keys I’ve done this week (up to 9 now I think). That said, I’ve gotten 3 pieces out of it, plus I’ll get a choice of goodies. Next week should be a lot easier.

4 Likes

Mythic+ is ruined by pugs. I did like 10 of them yesterday with an all guild group and it was great. They are so much better when people do the mechanics.

20 Likes

At least I don’t hate the dungeons this expansion :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

This 100 percent! Why did they have to add a timer? To make a hectic esports epic gamer twitch experience? It’s hot garbage!

I’d love to try high level keys with friends and take our time, CC trash packs. But, they want to GOGOGOGO. It’s not fun, it’s anti fun. Almost all toxicity comes from Mythic+ timer.

46 Likes

All other content in this game is pass/fail. You either kill the thing or you don’t.

Why should dungeons be the only thing where winning by the skin of your teeth is not still considered winning?

10 Likes

+1

I did some last night and while I didn’t get gear personally (someone traded me a cloak), my guildmates did so it’s all gravy.

Because they tried to make Mythic+ the PVE version of Arenas, which are trash. It was esport nonsense. The timer needs to be done away with. Tie extra loot to doing hard modes on bosses or extra mechanics, or full clears of the dungeon.

12 Likes

Because the pass/fail for M+ is the timer.

10 Likes

Which is awful game design.

11 Likes

In your opinion, which you are perfectly entitled to. However, it isn’t one universally shared.

10 Likes

^^^

This. Its biggest turn off to me.

11 Likes

Yea m+ feels trash getting no loot

1 Like

Oh the timed dungeon with other ppl ? pass

All you will get is permanent brain damage from that and a delusional belief that you are some God :rofl:

In pugs I would agree. They are pretty fun with guildies though, imho.

2 Likes

Yeah this is pathetic. I’ve done 10x mythic+ and no loot… NO LOOT the hell with this good bye subscription there is free things you can do to be a masochist.

11 Likes

No, it is fine. You’re free to quit though.

2 Likes

Didn’t last expansion either?