Blizz remove some BFA cloak rewards?

Hey all!

I did a search to see if this was covered, and didn’t see anything. My apologies if I’m duplicating.

So, now that we have the Ashjra’kamas Shroud, can you perhaps remove cloaks from certain rewards?

I understand some people might want to get cloaks from dungeons/raids still for transmog reasons, but I just got a 7th Legionnaire cloak from today’s emissary quest, which feels really silly. This cloak graphic is already a reward from many different sources, so transmog isn’t even a thing here.

I’d even throw out getting rid of them in weekly mythic + chests, but the transmog thing might be an issue for those who like to collect different looks.

I also get that loot is often a roll of the dice, and you get stuff that isn’t superior to your current gear, so you scrap/vendor it. But it feels different when it comes to the slots for quest specific items like the Heart of Azeroth and now the cloak.

Long story short, there are some quests that are awarding cloaks in BFA that are a guaranteed useless item in all ways, shapes, and forms, and it’s a big let down when you see it pop up.

Thanks!

3 Likes

yes…

?⠀⠀

They did remove it from a few rewards. Some cloak drops will remain.

2 Likes

But you still get a cloak from mythic + because I got a 445 cloak from freehold +6

You won’t get a cloak next week. This week was an exception.

Edit: the wording in the blue is in regards to the M+ Cache, not end of dungeon drops.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the info Lull!