@Blizz - PLEASE MERGE LOW POP REALMS. We are dying everyday and NEED your help

On Thalnos, I was the only person in Org for 3 days, saw one person in the barrens on the 4th day. Said person laughed after I whispered and said that, I was the only person he saw in 4 days. There’s no excuse for this nonsense.

1 Like

Yeesh, now thats harsh. So dead not even the bots/gold sellers bother.

1 Like

The amount of posts on the front page regarding low population realm is awfully concerning. We cannot be ignored much longer, or the player base will continue to dwindle

Blizzard really needs to address this. My guild has decided to stay on our server and once we can no longer fill a raid we will probably break up and most of us will just quit. New world is right around the corner, probably a better option since blizzard spending their time reducing the cleavage size of 15 old pictures.

1 Like

My guild has just decided to leave. I’m staying so now I’m guildless. It’s not the first guild that’s left. I wonder if or when all these stones will gather into an avalanche and my low pop server will be too dead to play on anymore.

I find it extremely unlikely that Blizzard will ever do anything right regarding realm population. They started to connect realms in retail again after many years and stopped abruptly and never updated us on the situation again. Blizzard simply has the worst communication and community interaction out of any “AAA” online gaming studio in the world.

I wonder how many threads there are at this point asking for server merges. Won’t happen though. Blizz makes more money this way.

Starting to look that way. Retail is dying and they are killing TBC. Bobby won’t realize the damage until his coke budget takes it a bit in a few months.

Something else I hadn’t though of someone told me the other day is that a lot of the 3/6 month subs end in November so, if they do anything, it will probably be around that time

Deviate Delight is struggling. I think we have about 300ish active people on each faction during peak times.

It’s almost impossible to get a heroic done. Leveling, I had to spam for hours to get a regular dungeon. It’s really hard. There’s almost nothing on the AH as well for ally side.

I just refuse to give blizzard money to transfer. It’s just not fair they let it get like this and allowed servers to drain.

1 Like

Im in the group of people refusing to pay to resolve an issue that Blizzard created. My server is getting worse and worse. this weekend, at any given time, our guild had less than 15 people online. Off peak hours, we had no more than 7. We have 800+ characters in our guild, and the vast majority simply aren’t playing any more.

I joined a more serious raiding guild on my Moonkin, last week, they decided to transfer to another server. I did not go with them since I find it unethical to charge customers to fix a problem created by the company.

At this point, i’m playing to enjoy my time with my guild mates. But if the population of our server continues to deteriorate, then I will simply move on to a different game.

4 Likes

This is the underlying issue that should bother everyone, even people on mega servers. For every person that transfers, several more quit. At this point, blizzard has milked enough transfer money. It is time to pump the breaks on dying servers and do something before TBC dies even more

3 Likes

I think some of the mega server people are unhappy as well since they were drained of an opposite faction.

Even servers that were once healthy like Netherwind, Benediction, and Herod are either now single faction or dancing on top of the rocks of the landslide before it becomes one.

I will NEVER understand why Blizzard doesn’t just merge lop sided servers for their health. I mean, even on Deviate, there’s hardly any bots cause who is going to buy gold? Terocone is 30g/stack. It’s 200 on some servers.

Sometimes I feel like this is how it should be small servers with small identity. But, gamers have changed. We just aren’t as bad as we used to be, and are less tolerant of not being able to zerg content. Plus, when you’re on a tiny server like Deviate all the “big” guilds basically have backdoor agreements not to recruit someone off another’s roster. What can you do?

2 Likes

Paying for transfers is not an option. We cannot fill a full 25 man raid roster, and refuse to transfer as a guild. We demand action.

1 Like

Is your intern tired of scrolling through all of these dead server posts yet, blizzard? Enough is enough. Time to do something

Keep the fight alive

Indeed. We need to spam dead servers to all unsub at the same time

1 Like

Just make cross realms already. i find it sad i dont see a single alli in 4 5 hours of playing. this is a player made problem but we are also a customer paying for a service monthly. 15 for them to keep the game playable. simple business. u dont put work into ur product ppl find it else where

1 Like

The solution to this whole mess is simple.
A. Merge low/medium pop servers.
B. Decrease the timers on all the herbs and mining nodes.
C. Put in a cross realm DUNGEON finder. This is in no way going to affect a raiding guild and would help people gear alts and get characters playing.
D. Cap faction sizes.

Already been posted 1k times? Yep. The obvious elephant in the room is that it appears no one is listening. The goal should be long term game health not short term profit gains. That obviously hasn’t worked. New World, FF14 and the rest of the sharks swimming around wow aren’t doing anything new or really that great minus one… LISTENING to players and addressing those issues. My sub ends in a week. If we get feedback on this… and it’s not another boost sale cash grab for short term stock gains… I’ll stick around. And yes… despite all the negativity… there has to be someone at blizzard who does care enough to start getting on the stick and making these BASIC changes. Ball is in their court… I’m not paying for any more transfers. This shouldn’t be something a player should even have to think about.

1 Like

Blizzard has recently fixed and merged all the forever classic servers into 1.

So they recognize there was a problem there and went about doing something to fix it.

When will they do the same for tbc servers and work to fix the problems they helped create the conditions for?

We know Blizzard is looking at realm populations and choosing to ignore speaking to the community about TBC Classic realm populations, as there are some transfer initiatives for Classic realms (Non TBC)

Today they announced new upcoming servers for Classic WoW. We demand an update on TBC Classic servers. Recognize us and do something

2 Likes