Blizz, please give us cross-realm arena teams

If we had battlegroups like in the original I would say keep the team charter system and only allow teams to consist of players from the same realm.

However, we do not have battle groups. With the team charter system this is going to create a situation where players can only access the best partners if they funnel into the same “pvp hub” realm. If a player is on a dead or low pop realm they will have a limited amount of quality partners to choose from, yet will still be matched up against the best of the best.

This is problematic.

Acti-Blizz will surely not fix this.

You took the time to explain, hopefully they can both read and understand.

Sounds like someone regrets rolling on a server they perhaps shouldn’t have. Yikes.

Sounds like they @#$% it up trying to “fix” something that wasn’t broken to start with. :man_shrugging:

Assuming classic had LFD; if I queue up for a dungeon at 3:00 am with a bunch of randoms from other servers, would you really have ever noticed the detrimental effect LFD was having on classic?

Said the lvl 26 gnome monk

Yeah man I have always hated LFD. Convenience almost always sacrifices the social factor. It leads to what retail is today.

Incorrect answer. The answer is no. You would have never noticed at all.

They already did- we shouldn’t have had xrealm BGs until around Naxx, and when we did the battlegroups should have been far smaller.

Instead, we got the entire NA together, which is extremely against the spirit of Vanilla where you could make a name for yourself due to small community. Then, they split NA in half, which still means that it was bigger groups than in Vanilla- but the community complained until Blizz switched it back.

So they’ve already gone off the deep end in accommodating the playerbase on pvp changes.

1 Like

I noticed it in wotlk, so how does that make sense?

1 Like

was this in tbc? no? ok then keep it out of it.

1 Like

If you can’t make a team with people from other servers you really shouldn’t have to fight people from other servers either tbh

I see what you’re saying but it’s just not good for the health of the game.

Man… the Social Factor argument that these mouth breathers spilled even before the classic release is a completely joke.

Social factor in reality :
Player 1 - “LFM dungeon X” (spamming for hours)
Player 2 - “I am said role, inv”
Player 3 - “I am said role, inv”
Player 4 - “I am said role, inv”
Player 5 - “I am said role, inv”

Completely silence during the run

That’s pubs everywhere in classic, I really doubt it will change in TBC.

If you want to socialize you need to have a guild, you socialize with your guild and that’s it, which by the way will not change at all if they would enable cross-realm.

1 Like

Lol 2 bad. Cross-realm killed the community on servers, so a big fat NO.

You’re posting from a level 10 and I know you’re full of it. I just did strat live last night. The social factor was there. Do you even play classic?

For dungeons maybe, for pvp it did the opposite.

Yeah this is absoloutely right. There idiots for thinking otherwise.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.