Blizz Please Break Horde Premades

I enjoy PVP and I’m glad that we have faction vs. faction queues but Horde PUGs should not be playing against full 15 man Horde premades.

This is ridiculous. I’ve played 5 games so far today, all instant queues but we got farmed at the GY or Farm by the premade Horde team.

Five whole marks and basically no honor.

Please jumble the queues or impose deserter for Horde groups that drop queue just like Rated BGs.

UPDATE: lost to another premade from my server, so now the sh%^ talking is not just in the game but after the game when I’m just minding my own business farming ore.

8 Likes

Let me grab my popcorn :popcorn:

26 Likes

Oh are Horde farming Horde now? So sad.

20 Likes

LMAO welcome to the Classic Alliance PVP experience

17 Likes

It sounds like you got wreckosaurus.

2 Likes

Most of those are LFG formed crapmades, Play better.

8 Likes

Should also be worth noting that horde vs horde or alliance vs alliance shouldn’t be able to communicate with each other. Already have seen toxic /y’s and whispers in a bg.

2 Likes

They opened that door so just turn it into a floodgate.

Just turn classic into retail!!!

1 Like

Has an alliance vs alliance happened?

Yes, and someone was upset.

Don’t know, I’m just saying at least on the horde side my last bg was a horde premade vs our pug horde group and there was a lot of toxicity coming from their side with /y’s and whispers. I included alliance vs alliance in my post to include everyone that could be affected.

Being able to communicate with the other team was something that should have been looked into when Implementing this change.

1 Like

ya they met in mid and sat around complaining about their racials and eventual extinction

6 Likes

You realize this will just be for this weekend, right?

No, this change should not have happened

I’ve played 3 games today, only got an alliance premade once and no horde premades. Sounds like you just got unlucky.

Your post is irrelevant because the change did happen regardless. So now that it’s happened they need to look into seeing how to block communication from horde to horde or alliance to alliance to steer away toxicity.

Riiiiiiight.

Because we knew how blizzard likes to implement live “testing” and remove it later. And they are excellent at gathering feedback.

The spreadsheets will probably show them it’s a good change.

1 Like

Don’t get me started on all the sh*# talking they did in whispers, yell and say.

Totally demoralizing.

Blizz you went half way. Do it right and give deserter to dropping queue and block cross-team communication and it will be perfect!

Or, make rated BGs and let the premades do that.

1 Like

They said it in the bluepost that it will just be for this weekend to collect data. Seeing how everyone is crying about it they might not even implement it in the end. It’s like everyone assumes the worst and gets mad based off that

They do need to do this, yes. I don’t know why they didn’t in the 1st place.