Blizz on Covenant legendary tuning

Can you make the bonus activate when the ability is dispelled in pvp?

Spriest have the worst pvp legendaries in the game, they’re not practical in pvp. All designed with pve in mind.

Thanks

1 Like

is the picture massive for anyone else? wtf

Lmao they took the terrible convoke leggo and made it even worse. :joy:

Wait how? Is it t the same number of spells but a longer duration? I took it as an increase of spells casted during it am I reading it wrong?

I don’t know to be honest. The druid forum is now claiming weird things. All I see is this:

• Night Fae - Celestial Spirits: Convoke the Spirits’ duration reduced by 25% (was a 50% reduction).

To me that means it’s not a 1 min cd anymore, but a 1.5. And presumably instead of 16 spells casted, it’d be 12. This would be a nerf in my opinion though. Simply halving the cd but casting half the spells really only saw benefit in it lining up with badge and root beam and more frequent go’s plus the redirected anima buff uptime. Making it a 1.5min is just as awkward as a 2 min except it’ll still always line up with CA.

No its the duration of the cast being changed. Not the CD.

1 Like

Oooh oh oh. Ok I kinda glanced over that incorrectly then. So still 1 min cd but a 3s channel for 12 spells?

2 Likes

Seems like it yea.

You got it! It’s still worse than all the other ones, though!

I was kinda looking for a reason to go back NF. Low key miss convoke :stuck_out_tongue:

Wonder if I should dedicate this season to going full mastery/vers and just doing big go’s and dam lol