Blizz Negligent for Profit. Short-term goals hinder long-term ones

Is this for real? This can’t be real lol.
You need marks of honor, and honor to buy pvp gear to be at all competitive in arena

Uhh … I give you a C for effort, but you really should try harder.

Again, trying too hard.

I can’t argue with this. It’s no where near what it used to be.

Nobody is twisting your arm man. :man_shrugging:

Q times aren’t broken it’s a queue princess you gotta wait

1 Like

Spoken like a perma-sub-1500.

Anyway if gear is that important to you, most of your arena opponents will be horde (they are the majority faction, especially in PVP) who have the same BG queues as you and therefore the same gear. So come up with some better cope, yeah?

1 Like

No, it’s literally common sense lol. To say otherwise is disingenuous

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me princess.

Do you not fight other horde in Arena? That would be news to me.

It makes sense as a fantasy in your mind. None of it makes sense in real life, about Blizzard.

That’s good. But somewhere along the way, you have developed some unrealistic ideas about what the game is, what Blizzard’s job is, and so on.

Maybe you read the forums, and get ideas there.

5 points for using a big word and spelling it properly. But you don’t get the other 5 points for “using the word correctly”. Instead it is just a word on your “bad word” list, to be used on anyone who disagrees with you.

In simple fact, people who disagree with are NOT “disingenuous”, even if you are right and they are wrong. And “disingenous” does not mean “opposed to common sense”.

1 Like

I’m making an active effort to stop engaging with trolls. So best of luck on your endeavors

2 Likes

Everyone that disagrees with you is a troll?

Case in point.

1 Like

still got 1 hour ques what you talking about bud?

Read the thread I linked? OP says Blizz is “dragging their feet.” Meanwhile, they’ve said they’re working on a fix. It’s been roughly two weeks since they stopped the HvH bg’s with the intent of “trying new things.”

Not sure what’s so confusing about my comment?

going on 3 weeks… The testing thing 100% fixed it and they took it away… So I agree with him… How do you not understand the logic in that?

Logic? How is it “logic” when you claim a company is “dragging their feet” when they’re actually communicating on the fact they’re working on a fix?

That’s pure and simple impatience. Sure, it sucks … I’m not saying otherwise, but to claim they’re procrastinating is reaching way too hard.

There are multiple other issues people have brought up repeatedly on the forums and there is little to no communication on them; however, there is communication on this.

1 Like

Yea like they don’t over buff one class and over nerf another every single patch for the past 5 years to keep people re rolling and re gearing fotm?

Kind of like they “don’t” dont that?

I’ve had guys living in their moms basements run better tbc servers then this.

1 Like

BIG true, at this point classic is just a shameless money driven mockery of the real deal.
But we already knew that, activision only cares about $$… I remember trade chat back in TBC when blizzard was bought out, and how a lot of people acting like it was doomsday. The truth is they were right, I just didn’t understand it at the time.

That’s not including them ignoring all the blatant and very clear differences between the original TBC game and this one… It would be one thing if they said “this is what we are doing” but its a completely different thing when they just say “that’s how it was bro” (not literally but paraphrasing here)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.