Blizz needs to answer these 2 questions

Maybe so, but that is a separate debate. The point here is that question has been answered.

Reluctantly to game with friends, i hate giving money to blizzard.

And just because the game is still playable does not mean it couldnt be substantially better

Yeah but you guys could play other games together. You’ve chosen not to. That’s because it’s not as bad of a decision as you’re making it out to be.

Sure, but it it does mean that it’s not even nearly close to the “all time worst businesses decisions in the gaming industry.” In reality, it’s just a decision that you personally dislike, yet you still play anyway.

A decision that the vast majority dislikes. Hence all the RDF posts.

And they have lost tons of more casual players. Casual players keep the game alive

Citation needed.

The forums is your citation? Where people have complained about everything since original vanilla? And all these RDF posts where no one is quitting?

And you wonder why they went in a direction different from your personal view.

Citation needed.

I feel exactly the same and I’m anti RDF til ICC and even than only to appease those who really want it and because the ICC patch is known as the alt patch due to it being the content drought patch.

That said I feel like many retail refugees and new players to WOTLKC were kinda falsely advertised. The Fresh realms got screwed early because of queues and the established realms are full of classic Andys. Blizzard skipped out on RDF mostly due to how hated it is by the Andy’s that they didn’t have a viable option for new players coming for WOTLKC alone. They should of had fresh realms with separate ecosystems that could of had xserver and RDF for the Wrath kiddos. Andy’s like myself would be happy and people like you who want RDF would be happy.

Sadly Blizzard puts in literally 0 effort and has basically Classic on maintenance mode with like 6 devs and a couple coffee interns.

Ill see you around man. If you shuffled your sock puppets people might take the bait

You can’t call that the vast majority. 99.9% of players don’t even look at the forums at all and get their blue posts from wowhead. The forums are a super minuscule minority

Saw that coming. As soon as your outlandish claims are not immediately taken as true, you abandon the thread. Again, I can see why Blizzard has gone in a direction away from yours. Making things up isn’t going to be convincing.

If the last few years have taught me anything, It is that up is down now and down is up now. Men can be women and women can be men. Hell you could be a frog at this rate and most people wouldn’t bat an eye…

Guess my point is these are the same people that took out male/female for body type 1 and body type 2… That is the crowd they serve now, I call them the Feelings Brigade

Good news is, none of it will matter soon :slight_smile:

I’m not trying to talk sense into blizz or change their minds. I gave that up a decade ago. I’m just saying that they need to have ion or whoever come out and make a pinned post at the top of every classic forum that says “We are not going to add the RDF.” Nothing else, end of post. Make a decision and stand by it rather than acting like a piece of jello. That way your players can make decisions about quitting or not quitting now instead of wasting time playing and just quitting later because their expectations weren’t met

Just like the Cata decision. Tell us if you’re going to turn wrath into cata so we can just save ourselves the time and quit now.

2 Likes

Blizz left out the real reason why they don’t want to add RDF - and it’s implied here I think - they simply don’t want to spend the money - it would cost heaps to implement it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they somehow “lost the code” over the year

Edit: actually now that you mention it the lack of code is the reason they gave us nerfed AV in 2019

Their answer was not at this time, which just means keep asking.

Given how buggy Wrath classic has been this is a very likely reason why, they simply lack the skill to implement it.

1 Like

You’re basically Bloomsday level troll so I’m sure that’s what you got from them tripling down on no RDF.

Hmm… they have yet to say RDF will never be added, and given their history of flip flopping on bad decisions like they did with flying the only way to make it happen is to keep bringing it up :slight_smile:

Okay?

Yea uhmmm

Right so keep asking them, they have a long history of making bad decisions and not reverting them without community feedback :slight_smile:

I doubt it. If private servers do it it can’t be that difficult. Yeah, running multiple servers is a bit more complicated but the private servers weren’t getting $15 a month from every person who played on the server.

The loud minority want rdf.