Blizz Interview and the "Blizz doesn't care"

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

To you maybe.

Not everyone wants an endless grind game. Grinds are fine and part of an MMO but too many and in the wrong places makes the game feel bad.

Its almost like there’s tons of people with differing opinions and there’s no “EASY QUICK FIX TO PLEASE EVERYONE”

1 Like

Alright let me try this again.

Decreased drop chance just means I get frustrated faster and want to quit.
That’s a drawback

No back luck protection means I just get frustrated faster and want to quit.
That’s a drawback

Leaving ilvl scaling on makes killing WQ mobs more tedious and I get bored faster.
That’s a drawback

Making everything a grind makes the game feel tedious and I get frustrated faster and want to quit.
That’s a drawback

OP continuing the trend of saying “blizzard doesn’t listen to the community”, when they really mean “blizzard isn’t doing exactly what I want”.

1 Like

They don’t listen, even when they specifically ask for feedback, just look at the return granular guild thread, more than 5000 posts without any action whatsoever.

When communities were released there was an unintended change to guild controls, they went from allowing GMs to set roles and permissions in a granular way that provided GMs great flexibility in managing their guilds.
After the communities were released the guild permissions were amalgamated into only 2 ranks, guild member or guild officer

In the WoW Live Developer Q&A w/ Ion Hazzikostas - August 23rd 2018 Ion said that they were looking for further feedback, he even stated: “let us know what problems you are having and we do what we can to solve those problems”.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo…ntrols/1139575

So yeah they don’t listen no matter how hard they pretend to.

2 Likes

^So much this.

We were told the change was unintended. We were told Devs were working on a fix. We were told this FOUR YEARS AGO. By Ion Hazzikostas. The same Ion Hazzikostas in the OP’s interview link.

How else are we supposed to interpret this than to think Blizz doesn’t care?

4 Likes

So your counter point to “Its almost like people have different opinions” is to say that you have a different opinion?

Not sure what you’re trying to get at.
The post I was replying was stating some things that were easy fixes that blizzard could do with zero drawback to players. I was saying that the things they sad were in fact, to me as a player, a drawback.

I get that some people would love to play this game 2 hrs a week and have all the best gear you can get, and you are allowed that opinion. I’m not bashing nor saying its wrong. I just have a different one that is counter to that, I like being able to play the game and not “be done” within a hours of playing.

You’re not gona change my opinion on this matter and I’m probably not going to change yours, so its probably best to just agree to disagree :slight_smile:

Working as intended :+1: