Blizz, Hong Kong, Freedom of speech, lets have an Adult discussion

Im gonna stir the pot and watch them twist in a pr storm is what im going to do.

I want to shame them till they are forced into a corner. A lone branch is weak but together they form a mighty banned word.

1 Like

I am expecting tshirts and signs (and likely umbrellas outdoors). I think they will probably have a moderator ask questions to avoid any rogue questions.

This is like me boycotting Mcdonalds if the US gets themselves in another stupid human rights violating war.

That was your question right?

That was my answer. You are showing protesting in the streets, not the whole count them out, three people who made this an issue at the tournament.

I would totally agree, if this is what Blizzard is doing.
But it isn’t even close.

Now, let’s talk about companies that support countries that are actively killing citizens! :slight_smile:
Because you really do not want to open that door.
America actively supports regimes that slaughter innocent people.

Im not I would just be dangerous amused on the far flung chance someone does that.

Never change Meritha. You’re one of the good ones in all of this mess. Even if we don’t agree on everything.

hehehe

This is fun.

Don’t spam this. Not cool.

And this is why I find their outrage hilarious.
Because so many of them on Reddit, Twitter, Forums say they are doing this for HK.
But Blizzard pulling out of HK does nothing for the people of HK.

Im not doing it for hong kong im one of the honest ones. Im entirely self serving in my drive for what I want to come from this.

1 Like

Does this mean Jalen likes me too Meritha?
Cause we’ve been lock step like a couple in a three legged sack race since this started lol.

I respect you for your honesty.
Protest away!

1 Like

ohhh yah i have seen people say that too, I’m sure some people will wear shirts or do signs

1 Like

And you keep pointing to that while completely ignoring why I posted the picture. Wipe that foam off your mouth and stop cherry picking because I had another question that you also ignored.

1 Like

Not at all Blizzard is the ones doing just that they willing refuse to publically admit they have in fact sided with the chinese by not showing some backbone in this matter

They allowed the chinese governments authority to dictate how they operate stateside out of fear of losing money in the Asian market

Theyd rather cowtow to a foreign government rather than stick to thier guns and put thier customers first

1 Like

do you accept that the players singed the contract and violated knowingly the rules and they deserve their bans?

or are you still on the blizzard hate train for no reason?

Aww thank you. I am pretty partial to you to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would too. Curious to see how one can pull it off, obviously if you just dressed as Pooh you won’t allowed on stage, so Pooh marine? Lich Pooh?

are you a bot?

I feel like they would change into it inside and just run at it but time will tell. Might get to see a guy in a cartoon bear costume beaten live on the stream by security.