Blizz, Hong Kong, Freedom of speech, lets have an Adult discussion

Like Colin Kaepernick, you mean?

Didnt they do that with that person who was kneeling in american footbal or something?

Corporations will always go for money, and they will attack and try to ruin WHOEVER IS FIGHTING FOR A JUST CAUSE, because they only care about money.

And that is why whoever supports companies who are clearly using an unjust system to their advance is a terrible person i would avoid

1 Like

My reading of this is…his contract wasn’t revoked. He was suspended. Pro sports franchises suspend players for violating team and league policies all the time.

I do not think they should revoke contracts for what people say on a private account.

If they said it during a national game, then yes.

Context matters though.

moderators. I feel like we haven’t had any in two or three days.

Uh, I don’t care. I really don’t.

You’re saying your thread belongs here… it doesn’t. That’s a fact.

2 Likes

Sure thing, kiddo:

Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with other players.

The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft.

Taken directly from here: Welcome! Please read--

3 Likes

Are you really comparing esports to those organizations?

2 Likes

That same job would high five me if I wore a “pride” shirt and hat.
again…EQUIVALENCY

Exactly. We have grown to take our liberties for granted and begun focusing on non-issues to take the place of real problems.

1 Like

Thank you very much[quote=“Strife-earthen-ring, post:1, topic:327564”]
If any sports organization (MLB, NFL, NBA, etc.) started revoking contracts whenever a player/coach/whoever used the platform for political purposes would you feel the same way you currently feel about an e sport doing it?
[/quote]

Ask that question to Colin Kaepernick

Yeah, the dude can’t even get a job now. Regardless if he’s better than next quarterback. I am a die hard 49’ers fan and I feel bad for Kap, he chose to take a political stand and it cost him his livelihood.

They’re doing stuff right now, actually. I clicked on a thread called “Deleting posts about Hong Kong” and it was immediately a 404 page not found. Which prompted a burst of giggles from me.

1 Like

Ah, an edgy Demon Hunter.

1 Like

What an absolute coward.

1 Like

Good. I want to start whining about Sylvanas and hyping up N’Zoth again.

1 Like

Like I already said, “kiddo”, pretending that this kind of action wouldn’t extend to members of Method is naive to say the least
The issue is relevant

I wouldn’t mind them if people wanted to have rational discussions, but all a lot of them seem to want to do is vent, then fall back on childish, overly emotional retorts that do nothing to advance their argument.

3 Likes

Ah, yes… because wanting to chat about WARCRAFT on the WARCRAFT General Discussion forum is absolutely equivalent to being a coward.

LOL Seriously… what?

:rofl::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

You mean the mediocre QB that was so divisive no one wanted to play with him?

News Flash. If he was anywhere near as good as the outrage media claims he is, someone would have picked him up. Winning > everything else.

No… your topic is about sports people being banned and politics. It has zero to do with WoW. You’re seriously reaching and failing miserably.

3 Likes