Blizz hates Horde

Why does horde lose 90 percent of BGs???

2 Likes

Running premades is the key. If you queue up solo you will lose the majority of BGs you play.

1 Like

Rofl… so last night I lost 3 games in a row on my Ally toon (2 GY camped). Got pissed off and logged on this one and merced hoping to smash the horde . I lost 3 more and went to sleep :joy:

Run epics if u want to win as horde i actually have more fun in those now even if we lose sometimes over randoms.

Alliance win more randoms now then horde gave up on those only time i win those is as merc

almost every random i have been on either side in randoms is alliance gladiator premades and horde teams of 8-10k players wasting time XD

I have been running more epics lately now that corruption is gone. Much funner than the entirety of 8.3 :+1:

Agreed and the lag is alot better now too i used to not even be able to fight in IOC for first 3min now i have no issues.

I’m just going to :rofl: :lying_face:

just reque and try again next time. Or reroll mercenary for pvp shenanigans

BBQ cows for everyone.

Nice troll post, mister level 15 dwarf Wink wink, Nudge nudge

Where are these ques that you are getting lucky with? I wish to be apart

Weren’t you guys complaining blizz hates alliance, why does alliance lose all bgs just a few patches ago? Make up your minds guys.

Blizzard isnt stepping into your bgs when you’re winning and making you lose, if you lose often, you really just suck. Thats all it has ever been.

1 Like

Yes we were. How things have changed> Blockquote

The main thing that ends up changing is the player base of PvPers shifts from side to side. Right now the horde has a major influx of a whole lotta newbs that were told Horde is the side to be on because they always win. Which was true for a time because all the hardcore PvPers went horde during the whole OP Horde racials event.

Now however, all that remains on Alliance PvP side tends to be the more hardcore pvpers and if you’re going in as a rando on Horde PvP, well chances are you’ve got a bunch of nooblets running around with you thinking they are the bee’s knees only to get destroyed by the condensed PvP power of remaining alliance PvPers.

Overall, the horde has more players I believe, and a more… dedicated PvP playerbase? However, they now have a wide mixture of different skill levels, whereas the only people that really play on Alliance PvP are the ones that are dedicated to PvP and don’t just do it casually. This is why horde is losing more often.