Blizz forgot us

They added it in retail. That’s why people are mad. It’s not complicated.

Reading comprehension is hard for some. Blizzard clearly said they would this xp buff “a few weeks BEFORE THE PRE-PATCH”… not a few weeks after their post.

You realize before there is even a pre-patch, there needs to be a PTR, there needs to be a beta finalized, there needs to be a release date right?

1 Like

sure, then say in the coming months, and then also dont tie it to summer, and just say unknown amount of time based on how long beta takes, etc…

Quoting them:

1 Like

We’re not even 1 month into the summer, there’s still 2 months left.

You did cut the next phrase on purpose did you?

Well, you were wrong when you said that they never said it would be in weeks after the post.

You were right in pointing out that they said it would be a few weeks before pre-patch.

Blizz said both. But pretending that they never said it would be in the coming weeks is incorrect.

4 Likes

ok so youre saying theres a tangible time frame on what summer is? I thought we didnt know how long it was going to take, needing a PTR and a finalized beta, and then a release date for prepatch? whens your birthday? how many weeks old are you? oh wait you probably use years huh…

Summer is always from June 21st to September 20th every year?

No one in the English language uses September to mean summer. Doing so is intentionally misleading, if technically correct.

so “were not even one month into summer and theres still 2 months left”, see how that works when you use the proper terminology when referring to time?

Yeah you have to understand the pre-patch is prob no more than 4 weeks long. If Wrath hits near late Oct. you’ll see an XP buff sometime mid August - early Sept

imagine whining about people whining

2 Likes

They said that 4 weeks ago. I doubt they meant “in the coming months”. If so, they should have said that.

2 Likes

Guess you don’t know what a solstice and an equinox is then. You may not like it, but it does end September 20th.

You realize that prepatch release is only dependent on a finite set of fucntions being tested and verified. You don’t need Naxx complete to launch a prepatch with new talent trees, so no…there does not have be a complete Wrath Beta finalized before prepatch. That would actually be the least functional iterative development ideology I could imagine.

1 Like

If you said to someone once “Lets take a summer vacation!” and you meant September, you’re either a unique party of one, or a liar. I’m guessing you’re a liar.

1 Like

That’s totally excusable. Just say it.

:dizzy: c o m m u n i c a t e :dizzy:

3 Likes

corporate summer is different from summer in scientific terms. Do you still see summer merchandise in September, hell, in early August?

“If technically correct” was the qualifying part, I’m aware what an equinox is. Again, if you tell your neighbor that by “summer” you meant “September” while grinning about how technically correct you are, you might find yourself with an unhappy neighbor.