Blizz forgot us

Stay Tuned

Been doing that for more than a month.

Shouldn’t say “weeks” when it goes into months.

Slap in the Face!

Don’t act like you don’t like it

Classic players, we haven’t forgotten about you!

quoted for lack of truth.

1 Like

Genuine thought from a cynical player. I wonder if anyone actually enjoys leveling in retail. The revamped zones are nice, you can quest in whichever timeline you prefer, it’s fast & easy and yet, some how, it doesn’t compare to Classic.

In any case, they didn’t actually give a precise date.

“We haven’t locked down the specific timeframe for when this buff will activate, but we expect it to last for at least 6-8 weeks; beginning a few weeks before the 3.4.0 Pre-Patch and persisting right up until the day that Wrath of the Lich King Classic launches.”

They’re trying to get people to go play retail so they buy the expansion. This is why they didn’t wanna do classic in the first place.

But they did say they’d do it “in the coming weeks”. Now we are into the range of “months”.

1 Like

Well, that’s open to interpretation. Weeks could be any measure of time, it does’t need to be within a month. As per the quote, he mentioned a “few” weeks before the pre-patch, that’s all we know for sure.

Yep they only listen to the elitist no lifers that play 18 hours a day.

I mean… You realize they are removing RDF from the game because the casuals were absolutely upset… Right?

Trust me… the sweaty players are very upset rdf won’t be in the game.

Casual players largely wouldn’t be upset about LFD existing. Casuals are one of the biggest beneficiaries of LFD existing.

It’s mostly the wannabe elitists that wanted LFD gone.

im still not wrong tho with what i said ;3

You are though, we will HAVE the XP buff during pre-patch, but we will GET it prior to the prepatch. The XP buff will be given prior to pre-patch, whereas your statement says we will be given it during the pre-patch.

well after reading my own post, admittedly it does come off that way, but i did mean that you will have the xp buff when it comes basically. life goes on. play other games winky face

We don’t need it, we can level with or without it.

Yeah, I find it funny that people think that it’s not the casuals that caused this change.

LFD should exist for level 15-70 for TBC dungeons (and random tbc heroic) .

Removing LFD from the old content is 100% saying all of those great dungeons are dead.

I’m all for having to form groups in Wrath content.

1 Like

They would have to have said something since then to be considered “transparent.” We’re all in the dark on this.