Blizz classic team my beta vanished

regardless to those who made a toon they should of eaten the mistake couldn’t of been that many and ppl would been like o it was a bug but ur letting me go on that’s so nice of u^^ but instated they tried to pretend it didn’t happen in a 10min fix so they will only get this

Blizzard is trying to make hate.

1 Like

I’m scarred to see if I’ve lost my access :frowning:

instead ***

So basically youre just pulling things outta your @$$. Noted

No, I’m going off many posts here. If you had the PTR issue, you likely still have the stress test access, and everyone else had it taken away.

You’re an idiot, noted.

that has nothing to do with the current issue only someone who wants to massively twist things 2 a preferd advantage would say it does

1 Like

You guys got in on a bug. I highly doubt you were supposed to be given legit access, and you aren’t entitled to it now just because of a glitch in the system (which there are plenty of, it’s a beta.)

Just be glad you got to get in for the short amount of time you did. That is more than the rest of us.

There goes the entitled word. You dont think at least an explanation would be warranted here?

1 Like

It does have to do with this issue, because if you didn’t have stress test access, you wouldn’t have been checking anyway for beta access.

and if anything you’re wanting “to massively twist things 2 a preferd advantage” when you’re trying to get you yourself access when you didn’t earn it. It’s a bug, and you have to accept that.

You didn’t lose anything in the process, except just a bit of happiness.

LOL who “earned” stress test access? No one.

Definitely not you, because you’re not in the beta :wink:

no when they try to play the idk what u mean card then they are officaly tryin to ignore it happend

Came closer than you did, but do keep licking blizz boots shine boy

LOL…yeah…maybe next time they get to level 4 or 5 before getting booted.

“Cut them off now Joe…let the tear and salt fly”
Now imagine 2 programmers cackling

I mean, they can acknowledge the issue all they want, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to get actual beta access added if they do.

I’m not sure what you mean, EVERYONE with the launcher could’ve got on if they really wanted to, there was no server account flag.

at the end of the day it apered its well known that not everyone gets their invite email b4 it shows in thier launcher and then it vanished this is bad business in itself but to then close everyone’s game at one time and go silent for 10mins then tryn move on w/o a response is just dumb as if no one noticed in this day in age…

So they’re trying to lead people to the dark side? There’s a Sith secretly working in the Dev team?

1 Like

and FURTHERMORE I had a update on the classic wow beta server THEN it was avail this implies something was changing on my account and it did

1 Like

They were enabling AB, that’s why there was an update.

1 Like