Bliz taking waterwalking away from strikers

Add * please.

*For one use.

1 Like

There is no grind. You get the water walking equipment for free the day the mount gets nerfed. What are you even talking about?

Sorry mate, these haters are past reasonable common sense. You did your part.

3 Likes

Proofread your title.

This. This quote right here. It wins for being the most pathetic thing I’ve seen today, big congrats.

2 Likes
  • If you have the Water Strider mount, you receive the water walking mount equipment for free in the mail on patch day.

I don’t know how to spell it out any more clear.

Didn’t they say you can get it from the Anglers themselves…? Like, for more than one character? Boom, problem solved.

You can, at a discount, only on the toon you got the reputation from.

Another boom?

2 Likes

You’re right. All hope is lost when someone complains about FIVE HOURS being put into a rep grind. Five hours, having a week to do it, too. Hah. HAH… HAHAHA

If you already have the reputation (and hence the mount), the discount is 100% off. As you get it for free.

1 Like

Is it not account bound? :thinking:

Applying it to a mount is accountwide. If you apply it on your character “Fallynn”, any of your alts will also benefit from it.

No you dont get it.
Lets say waterwalking equip cost 10000g

If you have waterstrider, you get 1 waterwalking equip for free.
If you somehow change your equip (your waterwalking equip is gone here)

You have to buy it again from angler vendor, at a price (say 5000g instead of 10000g), not free, and only on that toon with rep.

1 Like

What I’ve seen today only tells me these boards should be abandoned and completely ignored by Blizzard. Thankfully they mostly do ignore them.

If the forums were behind the decision making in this game, it wouldn’t even be a game in a matter of weeks.

1 Like

I thought it was per character? Man now I’m becoming even more confused :stuck_out_tongue: First someone says per mount per character (only that mount on that character). Then they say ALL mounts on ONE character. Now it’s a single mount but for all toons? I don’t get it. Regardless, I think the complaining is a bit much, considering the strider itself is incredibly easy to get.

From what I understand the “mount equipment slot” is account wide. Whatever you equip there works on all characters.

The system itself for accessing/changing the slot is not available until level 100. So for a toon in the 20-100 range (that can’t do anything with the slot), whatever another toon selects works for them. Since the equipment slot itself is account wide.

And all mounts use the same equipment slot. From what I understand.

When was this confirmed anywhere, pricing or all? How do you know that the equipment itself won’t be account bound and cheap on that one character? Why would it be offered on the character with the rep then if you’d already get one for free, and not have it be account bound? That makes no sense .-.

WOWhead, people that attended summit confirmed this, Sloot stream.

Oh, that really sucks in my opinion. I’d way rather have the ability to apply the equipment per mount, personally.

Can you link it here?