Blind accessability. Follower dungeons and the inclusion of HC and mythic zero

Hi all

So I finally got spare time to try follower dungeons, simply they are amazing for blind players to do and enjoy. I understand that they maybe still in testing and with that I’m requesting that HC/mythic zero dungeons also be added as follower dungeons, ideally next season but at least next expansion. My suggestion would be that at the start of an expansion normal and HC dungeons are available from launch with mythic zeros being delayed so that the regular new expansion traffic flows as normal. Personally I think 4 to 6 weeks is a good ammount of time but it can be debated.

Delves will be follower content and were described by blizzard as an alternative to M+, given this it makes sense that the gap, HC/mythic zero dungeons, also becomes follower content.

The addition of these two difficulties as follower content would greatly benefit blind/VI players in the range of content they could access. I do believe though this would benefit many others, many just want to do their own content without having to go pug, I’m sure I don’t have to elaborate on the pugging experience.

6 Likes