Bleed build viable with 8.3 gear and mastery?

I’ve abandoned my rogue this expansion for the most part because of how pitiful sub is right now and I refuse to be a hive mind droid that goes with the pack and plays assassination.

What does interest me however would be a heavy bleed build with exanguinate and crimson tempest.

Has anyone actually tried out a bleed build who has decent gear this patch? Would love to hear from you if the mastery and agility upgrades in 8.3 make it useable.

Right now I’ve basically put rogue on hold because sub is so bad.

What do you play instead?

I mean playing a bleed spec sin build is still playing sin and “being a Hive mind droid”, isn’t it?

1 Like

Agreed.

I tried a bleed build about a month or so ago. The only real difference is using Exsanguinate. I felt special every 45 seconds. Getting a full duration Rupture and Garotte to set up Exsanguinate is harder than it seems.

No, nobody plays bleed builds.

“and I refuse to be a hive mind droid that goes with the pack and plays assassination.”

Oh okay, you’re stupid, and trolling. I regret taking your question seriously.

Yep, I’m the stupid one for saying that I refuse to play sin and then want to play sin.

I know you have a pee brain, and missed the point, so ill refrain from explaining the point to you. Move along, i’m done with you.

I mean I’m not sure what you expect when you come here whining about sub and in the same post try to act like playing the most popular spec (because it’s good) is too mainstream for you. We get it, you’re cool, guy.

Meanwhile, you’re too lazy to do the work yourself to see if bleed builds work to “break the mold”. Even your responses solidify exactly the kind of person you are from the original tone of your post.

1 Like

I haven’t tested any bleed build but now that you mentioned it I’m gonna give it a try while sitting in my online lecture tomorrow morning Bc of this virus

Pretty sure Zombie has blocked me but I should dig up his other 20 threads where he has explicitly stated that all sin players are idiots, sin sucks, and he would never roll sin.

Now he is suggesting bleed builds. Dude’s the biggest troll.

4 Likes

If I had to guess I’d say Zombie started playing sub Rogue back when it was considered OP and now that its not all other specs are brain dead. Atleast that’s what I figured based on his past postings.

1 Like