Blank area on login screen

I log on… I think, but the page comes up blank. I get all the menu options at top, all the games on the left, but the main area is blank. No info, no PLAY button.

I also tried to log into my account with a similar issue. Page is blank. I can see the store though!

Update. Possible issue is the big Wow Classic announcement graphic that pops before everything else. Got on another computer and when the graphic finally showed, and promptly closed, I was able to get the rest of the screens.

Update 8/28 : New Gforce Driver came out yesterday, but so far no help.

I have the same problem but haven’t found a solution. I can log into Diablo but no log in screen for Wow. Help!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, can’t see any login button or option

I was able to login by closing the Ragnaros ad

1 Like

I was able to login by closing the Ragnaros ad as well.

Hi there friends,

We have seen this a few times recently. In most cases, it looks like the add is causing the issue. It should be as easy as closing said add by clicking the X or where the X should be.

If this does not work, I would want to fully reset the blizzard app.
Perform Steps 1-5 here after that do not reinstall yet but follow these additional steps:

1. Open file explorer/file manager
  2. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA%
  3. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
  4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
  5. Empty the recycle bin.

Let us know if this does not help! Pictures are also helpful. :slight_smile:

/Nathardrick

No, it doesn’t help. Some of the folders can not be deleted.

The File Explorer method worked for me. Thank you.

You need to be sure you close your WoW before deleting files or you get the “can’t delete file while in use”